Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

NGK iridium plugs?

Old 04-29-2011, 08:58 PM   #61
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I bought some Iridiums, they were expensive as hell and I will never do it again. I probably got 40k on mine now and I'm just gonna get rid of them once I finish this next cross country trip.

After I installed them I read some things about them breaking when trying to remove them because they stay in the vehicle so long. Just not worth it...and not to mention it was the most expensive tuneup I've ever done.