Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bilstein Shocks

Old 05-05-2010, 10:59 AM   #1
jorgipogi is on a distinguished road
jorgipogi's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein Shocks

I have a Tacoma TRD Sport and I noticed that the only Biltein shocks on my truck are located in the front of the vehicle. Can I add new ones to the rear and where I could buy them?
Old 05-05-2010, 11:07 AM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
when you get the TSB done for the leaf springs, they will put on TRD Bilstiens.If you wish to not get TRD Billys, you can get the 5100(this is the best for your application), 5125, 5150+ shocks.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:09 AM   #3
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
you can get some 5100's for front or rear. talk to Sonny at Downsouth Motorsports, hes a vendor on the website
Old 05-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
when you get the TSB done for the leaf springs, they will put on TRD Bilstiens.
No longer true. They changed the TSB so that the 2009's and 2010's do not get new shocks at all.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:11 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
No longer true. They changed the TSB so that the 2009's and 2010's do not get new shocks at all.
Thats gay!!!!!
Old 05-05-2010, 04:13 PM   #6
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a Tacoma TRD Sport and I noticed that the only Biltein shocks on my truck are located in the front of the vehicle. Can I add new ones to the rear and where I could buy them?
This has me wondering. Do you have 3 leafs or 4 leafs in the rear?
Old 05-05-2010, 04:30 PM   #7
Hunter423
Hunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant future

Name: hunter
Hunter423's Tacoma Gallery
i love my 08 trd off it came i with yota billys front and back and sold them the other day for 150 hell yea they where just collecting dust in my garage since i got new suspension