1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The NOOB Question Thread!!!!!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by billas333, May 5, 2010.

1. May 5, 2010 at 6:37 PM
    billas333

billas333 [OP] They Still Love To Hate Me! - T.O.

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
    Mods so far: Tube steps from toyota, Bed extender from toyota, Spare Tire lock, Sound System Makeover, Tacoma All-Weather heavy duty rubber floor mats. Rear TSB, Icon Coilovers w/ TC UCA's and 3inch rear block with rear 5100 bilstein shocks, Black Headlights, Grillcraft black grill, Devil Horns from Andres, Black Headlights, Chrome Liquid Metal Gatlins Wheels, 285/70R17 Nitto Tera Grapplers, Wet Okole Seat Covers! Seat Belt Chime Mod, Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust, Debadged tailgate, TRD Decals, HID hi/low + fogs.
    So since there are a lot of reposts of the same question because people simply fail to search the forum, aka NOOBS to the site, I thought this thread could try to take the place of excessive similar posts.

So here it goes:

If you got a question in general about anything on your tacoma ask it here. If I can answer it I will if not I am sure another member with knowledge will chime in.

Hopefully someone will make this a sticky and it will be at the top of the list.

Products Discussed in

To Top