Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Official 2nd Gen Member's Choice - Entries

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
Post Official 2nd Gen Member's Choice - Entries

ENTRIES ARE CLOSED!
CLICK HERE to go to the main 2nd Gen Member's Choice thread.

This idea was spawned from the "Who has the nicest Taco" thread by YotaDude01. Since everyone was just posting a picture of their truck and no actual voting was taking place, I'm start a Tourney style poll to decide who's truck is "nicest"

Note that there is a separate Tourney for 1st Gen and 2nd Gen.
Go to 1st Gen here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...e-entries.html

TOURNEY RULES:
- All entries in this thread will be randomly grouped into 5 at the end of the entry period (11:59PM May 16, 2010)
- Each week, 5 Tacomas will be placed into a poll to be voted on by members
- The top 2 Tacomas that receive the most votes for that poll will move on to the next round
- The Tourney will continue until we have 5 or less Tacomas in a group
- At that point, there will be one final poll to decide 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
- Just for fun, we will pit the winner of the 2nd Gen Tourney against the winner of the 1st Gen Tourney to see who wins overall

PARTICIPATION RULES:
- To enter your truck, enter a SINGLE post into this thread with a picture of YOUR (not someone else's, or one you found online) Taco saying you want to enter
- Use only 1-3 pictures when posting your truck. These pictures will be used in the actual polls to provide the choices
- If you want to use different pictures, EDIT YOUR POST -- do not post again with different pictures.
- You may enter and edit your choice of pictures as many times as you want until the deadline (11:59PM May 16, 2010)
- At that point, I will take whatever pictures are uploaded at the time and start generating the different groups to start the poll

If I missed anything, or you suggest I add a rule or change one, feel free to discuss in this thread. I will keep an updated list of entries in this first post.

SO, without further ado, let's see your truck, and may the best Tacoma win!

CURRENT ENTRIES:
1. JDMcompliant
2. Notty
3. Rich Beauregard
4. Menametony
5. Krookz
6. solus694
7. KEG'sTACO
8. Rhino8541 (pics pending)
9. rhodehard09
10. skistoy
11. crom
12. aces2
13. Lrgrnr
14. Otismokey
15. Lentsnh
16. c0astie31
17. johnw
18. hedlesbrmstkbass
19. wolfe0zero
20. Carson
21. LeadFootCaliKid
22. chris4x4
23. RelentlessTaco
24. Murdered_Out_Taco
25. blackhawke88
26. memario1214
27. 08TRDOFFROAD
28. imsikotic
29. Blacoma
30. 1337Taco
31. toku58
32. freeze
33. jhodge83
34. barlowrs
35. Sky
36. KPT
37. 06RedComa
38. in2nite
39. ryanjboutin
40. Kobang
41. lightmup
42. littledvl
43. iamrayzian
44. jrobson
45. WW_FIREFIGHTER
46. MyToyTaco
47. gtrotter
48. nad
49. toyotadude5
50. tiresmokintacoma
51. night_angel
52. rhodehard09
53. NAZ
54. tacoman_KC
55. woods247

Old 05-06-2010, 12:27 PM   #2
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Of course, I will enter

Set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/josell/...7623748496310/

Old 05-06-2010, 12:33 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
looks good

Old 05-06-2010, 12:40 PM   #4
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Army: 100% Disabled
Notty's Tacoma Gallery
I'll play!!

Old 05-06-2010, 12:47 PM   #5
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Rich Beauregard's Tacoma Gallery

Having fun at Doe Valley, Windber, PA.

He almost made it up the hill. ( He had it to the floor.) Then he broke his drive shaft, so I got to use my winch and pull him up.Helping out those in need!

Old 05-06-2010, 01:47 PM   #7
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
i'm in

Old 05-06-2010, 01:48 PM   #8
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
I'll go ahead and post up:

Old 05-06-2010, 02:31 PM   #9
YGWYPF
RainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Naval Aviator
RainDodger's Tacoma Gallery
solus694... what kind of bar do you have your driving lights mounted to?

Old 05-06-2010, 02:31 PM   #10
Professional Amateur

Man!! These are some sweet trucks. Adding to the original post...

Old 05-06-2010, 02:32 PM   #11
James3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
James3492's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to James3492 Send a message via Skype™ to James3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG'sTACO View Post
I'll go ahead and post up:

Wow. That first pic looked like your truck was off the ground like you were jumping it haha.

Old 05-06-2010, 02:36 PM   #12
Swollen Member
Squid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to behold
Name: Dave
Squid's Tacoma Gallery
Nobody else even needed to bother entering after JDMcompliant's post. that truck is sweet!

Old 05-06-2010, 02:37 PM   #13
James3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
James3492's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to James3492 Send a message via Skype™ to James3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid View Post
Nobody else even needed to bother entering after JDMcompliant's post. that truck is sweet!
Haha. I know... his pics are so clear... that truck probably gets washed every freaking day.. :/ i just washed my truck and its dirty... i washed it on tuesday...

Old 05-06-2010, 03:20 PM   #14
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
street queens unite...i can already tell this is going to end bad and make us even more the laughing stalk of ttora...

Old 05-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #15
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
I want in!

Old 05-06-2010, 03:40 PM   #17
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMcompliant View Post
Of course, I will enter
OMG! You have a Canon EOS 5D Mark II! Isn't that like a $2500 camera just for the body? It certainly shows! Your pictures are drop dead gorgeous.

Thanks for the flickr link!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notty View Post
I'll play!!
Where were your pictures taken? Nice truck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookz View Post
Cool! Here's my entries
Krookz That which line pull picture is great! A very unique perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
i'm in
I love that ocean background! Very nice indeed.

Old 05-06-2010, 04:04 PM   #18
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Army: 100% Disabled
Notty's Tacoma Gallery
You guys call them street queens, road whores, or whatever else. I will call it my 30K dollar daily driver that I will use for fun and playing around, but don't want to destroy! hahaha Afterall, it is a recession and we can't all afford to destory 30K dollar trucks like they are matchbox cars. I wish I was that baller!

Old 05-06-2010, 04:11 PM   #19
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery

Im only going to vote for mine anyway's. But i do like the others

Closed Thread