Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

under dash fuse panel

Old 05-06-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
ramiroshelby is on a distinguished road
Name: Ramiro
ramiroshelby's Tacoma Gallery
under dash fuse panel

Ok this is what I have done and want to do. I have put a add a circuit for my gps but can not find another place to put another add a circuit that has power for my sat radio. dose anyone know why there is no power at the bottom of the fuse panel all the way to the right just under the 30A high current fuse or the one at the top in between the tail and the acc fuses are. thanks.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:01 PM   #2
Banned
PreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to all
PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramiroshelby View Post
Ok this is what I have done and want to do. I have put a add a circuit for my gps but can not find another place to put another add a circuit that has power for my sat radio. dose anyone know why there is no power at the bottom of the fuse panel all the way to the right just under the 30A high current fuse or the one at the top in between the tail and the acc fuses are. thanks.
I didn't understand any of that. If you want to plug it in, use the 7.5v ACC. If there is something there already, you have too much shit.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:11 PM   #3
Tillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Former Seargent
Name: Jeff
Tillers_Rule's Tacoma Gallery
Just add a new fuse inline with your GPS, you don't have to use existing fuses
Old 05-06-2010, 04:25 PM   #4
ramiroshelby is on a distinguished road
Name: Ramiro
ramiroshelby's Tacoma Gallery
Ok if you are looking at your fuse panel under your dash you have 3 rows of fuses a top middle and bottom.

I notice that your top row 4th fuse over from the left there is no fuse in that location and no power.

Your middle row 3rd fuse from your left that is where i put my gps with a add a circuit.

Bottom row the last 3 fuse all the way over on your right side there are no fuses and no power.

So I was wondering why there is no power where there are no fuses. Also I was hoping to have one circuit for my gps and one circuit for my sat radio.