LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Accessory Meter Substitute

Old 05-17-2008, 02:17 PM   #1
Asgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Asgard's Tacoma Gallery
Accessory Meter Substitute

My truck didn't come with an Accessory Meter, it has the Garage Door Opener slot. I don't have a garage door so I would like to replace it with an after market product that's not going to cost me $1000. Any suggestions ? I am leaning towards something like this : http://www.toyotapartsoutlet.com/PD-....aspx?MakeID=1
Old 05-17-2008, 05:53 PM   #2
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I saw that a day or two ago and it looks like a pretty cool piece. But $260 is a bit steep compared to a $20-30 Bluetooth headset. I haven't found a good use for that spot yet, other than to hold my cigarettes. But if you want a compass and temperature gauge, I would recommend getting a Gentex rear view mirror with the compass and temp gauge built into an auto dimming mirror.