1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Broken Windows...

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by MrZoggs, May 10, 2010.

1. May 10, 2010 at 6:46 AM
    MrZoggs

MrZoggs [OP] Ainokea

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Alaska
    Vehicle:
    13' DCLB Sport
    Some Stuff...
    Came home from work this morning to find this...

Both mine and my sisters vehicles windows weir busted out. Looks like a baseball bat was used on it...

This would be the 6th and 7th vehicle in my neighborhood to be broken into in less than a week. WTF. You'd think the police would be a bit more on top of their game here.

I supposedly live in one of the safest neighborhoods in SoCal... Funny thing is I'm not even mad.. Just disappointed.. :(

But... If I ever find the little F*ck that did it I'll break both his arms... :mad:

Anyways, here are some pics..

<Update> Soo after taking a closer look at the windows it looks as if someone hit the Tacoma with the blunt end of a baseball bat. Then flipped it around and used the end of the handle to double tap the other window. Distance between the two windows is maybe 4 feet. Looks to be more an act of vandalism.. Maybe for the report I issued on what I saw 3 nights ago with the other break ins.. (i saw a suspicious character on my way to work..) OR my neighbor... Thats a long story.. (Just some old pissy asain lady)

Gona call my insurance company in a bit and see whats going to happen as far as repairs..

Twindow.jpg
    Tacowindow.jpg

2. May 10, 2010 at 6:59 AM
    brettb

brettb Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Laramie, Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    '99 Tacoma
    Sorry dude. Hopefully they will catch the jackass('s) who are doing this

3. May 10, 2010 at 7:00 AM
    478DblSport

478DblSport Thermonuclear Protection

Member:
    Byron, GA
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver Streak Mica PreRunner DC TRD Sport
    | EXTERIOR | DiamondBack SE Tonneau Cover, Havoc HS2 Hoop Steps, Tailgate Hose Clamp Mod, Shortened OEM Antenna, DeeZee Bed Mat | INTERIOR | Flyzeye V2W (Amber/White/Amber), RAM Mt A-Pillar Mod, Audio: Pioneer AVH-X5700, PDX-5 (119Wx4+410W), Polk Audio MM6501 (F) & MM651 (R), JL Audio CP108LG-W3v3 (Sub), w/Monster, Rockford, & Streetwire cabling, Metra Dash Kit.
    Bummer dude... windows having to be replaced is a pain but it doesn't look like there was any sheet metal damage which would have been worse.

Have you thought about getting one of those "Trail Cams" or "Deer Cameras" that hunters use... you know they're motion activated and take pictures at night? You might be able to identify the creeps from the pictures..?

4. May 10, 2010 at 10:59 AM
    StormTrooper

StormTrooper Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    08 Base Flowmaster Super 44 w/ K&N drop in
    Bed Cap,K&N Air Filter,Chrome Pieces,Flowmaster Exhaust,Neon on inside, Heavy Duty Custom Floormats ( Tacoma ), Tint 20%, Blue license plate lights, Various decals, LED Projector Halos headlights, JVC head unit stereo
    I always say, messing with someone's vehicle is the most disrespectful thing you could do to someone, atleast to me... goodluck with getting it fixed and hope they get caught and punished without any mercy.

5. May 10, 2010 at 11:15 AM
    MxRacer190

MxRacer190 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    06 SR5 4x4 Indigo
    weak ass thugs can't even break the window out.

6. May 10, 2010 at 11:22 AM
    cgs2k2

cgs2k2 old man

Member:
    damn. hope they catch the bastards that have been doing that around your neighborhood, and good luck with insurance!

7. May 10, 2010 at 12:09 PM
    TACOMA TRD

TACOMA TRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2011 MGM SPORT DC 4x4
    Alpine HU, Apline 6.5 3 way Speakers, Access Cover.
    The people that are doing this are retards, they are so stupid they want to get caught. They will be back!!

This is one of those cases where I dont think you want the police involved, you need to handle yourself. Their are lots of ways. Just remember, make it look like an accident.:infantry:

Products Discussed in

To Top