Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

next weathertech group buy??

Old 05-10-2010, 06:30 PM   #1
armenianaction will become famous soon enough
armenianaction's Tacoma Gallery
next weathertech group buy??

When is the next weathertech group buy? how do we set one up????? I called weathertech today and they said we can do another group buy anytime we want is long as there are enough people. I know there was one done just in march but I think we could still get enough people to have another one.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:52 PM   #2
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Hah I thought they said last time they wouldn't do another until at least August.... though I might be mixing up that with Wet Okole. Anyway, once I get my 2010 that'd work out to get in one again heh.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:59 PM   #6
armenianaction will become famous soon enough
armenianaction's Tacoma Gallery
liners
Old 05-10-2010, 10:22 PM   #7
tooxslick is on a distinguished road
Name: Gary
tooxslick's Tacoma Gallery
I missed out on the last one. I hope this one will pull through.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:53 AM   #8
Simms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: David
Simms65's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Simms65
Figures, considering I went ahead and ordered my set at the end of last week...
Old 05-11-2010, 08:56 AM   #9
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I read in the last group buy thread that there will never be another group buy. This was straight from the company. Call them up and ask to find out for sure.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:29 AM   #11
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested!
Old 05-11-2010, 10:30 AM   #12
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I read in the last group buy thread that there will never be another group buy. This was straight from the company. Call them up and ask to find out for sure.
Damn I wonder what TW did to piss them off?
Old 05-11-2010, 10:46 AM   #13
wlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 72nd Security Forces, Tinker AFB
Name: William
wlmuncy's Tacoma Gallery
I am in.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:49 PM   #14
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I don't think we pissed them off but they had some shipping chaos and a lot of orders were incorrect. They fixed them from what I read but they probably lost a decent grip on shipping and returns. I personally had no issues and would fully recommend them. Had a lot of positive comments from peeps riding in the truck too
Old 05-11-2010, 08:13 PM   #15
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by armenianaction View Post
I called weathertech today and they said we can do another group buy anytime we want is long as there are enough people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Those statements don't really jive, do they?
Old 05-11-2010, 08:16 PM   #16
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
Those statements don't really jive, do they?
I didn't really read the whole post. IDK why he called and they gave him the ok but then went on here and asked.

OP just get a list of buyers then call the company for pricing.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:35 PM   #17
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
^Well that's what I'm saying. I'm not accusing anyone of lying, just wondering why the disparity. I have no reason to doubt the OP so maybe WT changed their minds? I'd like to know if the OP would be so kind as to give more info?
Old 05-12-2010, 02:27 PM   #18
HDFD10 is on a distinguished road
HDFD10's Tacoma Gallery
If i could get some mats i am in for sure
Old 05-12-2010, 02:46 PM   #19
sthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
sthrnprd116's Tacoma Gallery
I am in for front and rear.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:48 PM   #20
excalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud of

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
Digifit...

I am in for the Digifit mats, I was about to order some, will wait now to see if a group buy comes up.