Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rubber grommet in the back of the cab for wires?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2010, 03:46 PM   #1
Gimme some mud n ull have a good time
sil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sil3ncer7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sil3ncer7
Rubber grommet in the back of the cab for wires?

I know there are rubber grommets on the firewall for wires but is there one big enough to run an extension chord from the back 110 outlet into the cab?

I would go through the window but for an 8k mile road trip wind noise will be obnoxious and I dont have the plugs for the in-cab 110 mod..

Any ideas?
Old 05-11-2010, 09:06 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
There is one directly below the drivers seat. I ran my powered tailgate lock in through it.

It will be a tight fit though. May have the remove the rubber for the trip.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:03 AM   #3
sil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
There is one directly below the drivers seat. I ran my powered tailgate lock in through it.

It will be a tight fit though. May have the remove the rubber for the trip.
Ill have to take a look at that, thanks
Old 05-12-2010, 07:06 AM   #4
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Why are you running a power cord? They make cheap adapters for your cig lighter that will power most small electronics. Converts the cig lighter to a standard plug. Just wondering.

just one example:

http://www.amazon.com/Universal-DC-A...f=pd_sim_cps_1

This one has a USB too:

http://www.amazon.com/Power-compatib...=pd_cp_e_1_img
Old 05-12-2010, 07:10 AM   #5
I want the power in the back of the cab. decrease the crap in the cab. A buddy and I are doing an 8k mile roadtrip and were leaving friday so I am trying to lessen the clutter up front. Eventually I am gonna do the incab 110 mod I just dont have the time nor the 2 plugs yet.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:13 AM   #6
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm. Ok. Have fun!

Products Discussed in this Thread