Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Plastic Fasteners for Mud Flaps...

Old 05-14-2010, 05:52 AM   #1
jmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jmed99's Tacoma Gallery
Plastic Fasteners for Mud Flaps...

Two quick questions

-Do most people sell these plastic fasteners when they sell the mud flaps or do they put them back in the holes on the fender?

-Where can I buy a few of these fasteners?
Old 05-14-2010, 05:56 AM   #2
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Some auto stores sale them but most of the time you have to go to the dealership.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:02 AM   #3
Protected by Glock
Vidman will become famous soon enoughVidman will become famous soon enough
Name: Rick
Vidman's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Well from my Experience I ripped my front ones off a week after i got my truck. so where are the plastic studs...In the mud i guess. But guys that take them off should keep the the little buggers..or so i would think. I,m sure someone must have some to help you out...Whatever i take off my truck i save..you never know.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:19 AM   #4
Asgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Asgard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmed99 View Post
Two quick questions

-Do most people sell these plastic fasteners when they sell the mud flaps or do they put them back in the holes on the fender?

-Where can I buy a few of these fasteners?

The best place is the dealer, part number : 90467‑07188. They cost about $1 each.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:58 AM   #5
L8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant future

Air Force: Retired
L8Rmike's Tacoma Gallery
I put mine back on. I used a washer behind the inner fender/wheel well to make up the difference of the mud flap. Otherwise the fastener will be loose.

Old 05-14-2010, 05:31 PM   #6
huskertacoma is on a distinguished road
huskertacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Au-ve-co push type retainers for Toyota

I have purchased clips for vehicles from Northland Fasteners for years. Here is a link to their catalog for the correct fastener for the Tacoma splash guards. Fifteen in a box for $7.84.

http://northlandfasteners.biz/Store/...oducts_id=3063
Old 05-14-2010, 05:36 PM   #7
Ride On
JM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
JM76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskertacoma View Post
I have purchased clips for vehicles from Northland Fasteners for years. Here is a link to their catalog for the correct fastener for the Tacoma splash guards. Fifteen in a box for $7.84.

http://northlandfasteners.biz/Store/...oducts_id=3063
cheaper than the package of nine with the dollar and some change price tag at the dealer. Thank you sir, have some greenies.