Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I need your .02

Old 05-15-2010, 01:03 AM   #1
Fro05 is on a distinguished road
Name: Froilan
Fro05's Tacoma Gallery
I need your .02

Hey all!! I was just wondering what you guys would think- here is the issue: I have a double cab 2010 tacoma, TRD sport (long bed) in metallic gray. I was wondering, should I take off the "TRD sport" sticker on both left and right sides of the bed? would this simple mod clean up the appearance? I'm debating whether to do this or not- the sooner I get it done or not, by taking off the stickers, the paint will be even because my truck was just a few weeks old, bought on 5/6/10. Thanks in advance
Old 05-15-2010, 01:04 AM   #2
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
I always liked the look of the TRD Sport and Off Road stickers. They add some color to it. But if you don't like them, I guess you should take them off soon. I'd keep them on though.
Old 05-15-2010, 01:04 AM   #3
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

Name: Kevin
only_K's Tacoma Gallery
Hell no! Represent your TuRD!
Old 05-15-2010, 01:07 AM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
take em off and if u really like em, get sock'd!!
Old 05-15-2010, 01:42 AM   #5
Assistant to the Regional Manager
JManders is on a distinguished road

Name: Jon
JManders's Tacoma Gallery
I really like how the TRD stickers on the bed. I think it looks too bland when they don't have them. I'm a big fan of those.
Old 05-15-2010, 02:11 AM   #8
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
I think that if you had a short bed then fine, but i think your bed would look bare with the long bed. Just my .02

But like they said, sockmonkey can hook you up with some better ones if you change your mind!
Old 05-15-2010, 02:26 AM   #9
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Their is some prestige that goes along with having a sport or off road. I wear mine proudly.

Take off chrome emblems though.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:13 AM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Mines all debadged...
Old 05-15-2010, 04:26 AM   #11
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
sock the bitch fo sho
Old 05-16-2010, 12:26 AM   #12
Fro05 is on a distinguished road
Name: Froilan
Fro05's Tacoma Gallery
hahahha thanks for the advice everyone- not too sure what "sock em" means? Is that a person on here that makes stickers? Well majority of you LIKE the TRD sticker on, and I really appreciate and see why, you all have very good reasons. I'm leaning towards keepin em
Old 05-16-2010, 01:25 AM   #13
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
i took mine off my bsp, i LOVE the new look. very clean!
Old 05-16-2010, 01:29 AM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fro05 View Post
hahahha thanks for the advice everyone- not too sure what "sock em" means? Is that a person on here that makes stickers? Well majority of you LIKE the TRD sticker on, and I really appreciate and see why, you all have very good reasons. I'm leaning towards keepin em
check the vendor section for sock monkey
Old 05-16-2010, 01:44 AM   #15
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
I vote keepem on. I took mine off and regretted it in the end. Your truck will look too long and bare.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:26 AM   #16
Prerunners Work
PSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PSJ's Tacoma Gallery
even though I debadged, and like the "clean look" better, I do like the look as well with the rear panel decals only on our trucks. Sock Monkey offers different options that look good too if you want a more custom decal.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:17 AM   #17
Rebecca and Willow's Opa
Fireguy67 will become famous soon enoughFireguy67 will become famous soon enough

Name: Klaus
Fireguy67's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post

I got a set of custom ones from sock. I never did like the really flashy stock ones. The ones I got from Sock are more subltle and I like the look better.Just my 0.2 cents.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:09 AM   #20
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
I agree Leave them on