LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

help side mirror glass broken..

Old 05-16-2010, 08:38 PM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
help side mirror glass broken..

well my new tires claimed another victim today....a rock flew off the tire and cracked the driver sideview mirror......like a week ago a rock flew off and busted my left finger open....i think these tires are trying to kill me....
well any help on replacing the side view mirror "glass only" for cheap would be great.....
Old 05-16-2010, 09:10 PM   #2
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
well my new tires claimed another victim today....a rock flew off the tire and cracked the driver sideview mirror......like a week ago a rock flew off and busted my left finger open....i think these tires are trying to kill me....
well any help on replacing the side view mirror "glass only" for cheap would be great.....
Wow, i guess i shouldn't stick my hand out the window... That sucks man, i have no idea where to get mirror glass.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
jackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: Goddamned Paratrooper
Name: Mike
jackwithcorona's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have your mud flaps? And what kind of tires? Forgive me for not checking your profile/sig I'm on my cellphone
Old 05-16-2010, 09:22 PM   #4
xp800r is on a distinguished road
xp800r's Tacoma Gallery
Get the mirror at an auto glass place, at my work we charge about 15 per mirror. Just use a putty knife to get the old one off and silicone the new one on.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:28 PM   #5
JKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JKD's Tacoma Gallery
Do your tires stick out beyond your mud flaps and fender flares?
Old 05-16-2010, 09:30 PM   #6
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xp800r View Post
Get the mirror at an auto glass place, at my work we charge about 15 per mirror. Just use a putty knife to get the old one off and silicone the new one on.
what he said
Old 05-16-2010, 09:32 PM   #7
SubZombie is a jewel in the roughSubZombie is a jewel in the roughSubZombie is a jewel in the roughSubZombie is a jewel in the rough
SubZombie's Tacoma Gallery
To get the mirror out you push the top of the mirror all the way back, pull the bottom of the mirror till it pops loose and then slide it down...
Old 05-17-2010, 02:16 AM   #9
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwithcorona View Post
Do you have your mud flaps? And what kind of tires? Forgive me for not checking your profile/sig I'm on my cellphone
i have no mud flaps on and i am running 33's dakota m/t
Old 05-17-2010, 02:17 AM   #10
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
Do your tires stick out beyond your mud flaps and fender flares?
yes they do not by much but they stick out...and i have no mud flaps
Old 05-17-2010, 09:21 AM   #12
BIG DADDY

-12 offset
Old 05-17-2010, 09:52 AM   #13
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
thats why i put the front mudflaps on.. I have stock size tires and rocks would still come flying up, plus these BFG's hold onto rocks like crazy

If the stock ones dont fit with your tires..maybe try a flat generic type muflap?