1. #23 RelentlessTaco 136 48.06%
2. #48 nad 63 22.26%
3. #8 Rhino8541 158 55.83%
4. #46 MyToyTaco 82 28.98%
5. #35 Sky 25 8.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 283. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2010, 09:12 AM   #1
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
Post 2nd Gen Member's Choice - Round 1 - Group

REMEMBER, ONLY 2 VOTES

1. #23 RelentlessTaco

2. #48 nad

3. #8 Rhino8541

4. #46 MyToyTaco

5. #35 Sky

Old 05-17-2010, 11:02 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Whoo! Tied for the lead in this group.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:31 AM   #3
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
All of you guys' trucks are awesome, but I had to vote Rhino!

Good job guys!
Old 05-17-2010, 12:31 PM   #4
Hurray for Zoidberg!
tacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud of

Name: John Zoidberg
tacoman_KC's Tacoma Gallery
I voted for #48 nad and #35 Sky, It was hard to choose though, They are all sweet looking trucks.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:43 PM   #5
GWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the rough
Name: justin
GWL's Tacoma Gallery
wow rhinos truck is sex
Old 05-17-2010, 01:20 PM   #6
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
wow im getting a lot more votes then I expected, I should have tried to take some better pics. Thanks for the votes guys I appreciate it!
Old 05-17-2010, 03:12 PM   #7
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Sweet i'm in there
Old 05-17-2010, 03:31 PM   #9
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
What was the prerequisite for being nominated?
Not much...you just had to post in the "Official Member's Choice - Entries" thread...they were up and stickied for about a week?
Old 05-17-2010, 03:43 PM   #11
Professional Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Ahh.
sorry you missed it...i thought a week would be long enough for all to see it :/
Old 05-17-2010, 06:37 PM   #13
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
can you add this pic for me?

Old 05-17-2010, 06:47 PM   #14
Professional Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by nad View Post
can you add this pic for me?
added! do you mind also editing your entry post in the entry thread?
Old 05-17-2010, 07:36 PM   #15
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
I love Relentless' rig and MYTOYTACO's is doing some sick air tricks, so, he gets my vote! He's got balls.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:14 PM   #17
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG'sTACO View Post
I love Relentless' rig and MYTOYTACO's is doing some sick air tricks, so, he gets my vote! He's got balls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
they both got my vote
Thanks guys!
Old 05-17-2010, 09:26 PM   #18
It's a work in progress.
LeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
LeadFootCaliKid's Tacoma Gallery
Relentless for a mean, useful truck. And mytoytaco cause he's using it like he should.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:34 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadFootCaliKid View Post
Relentless for a mean, useful truck. And mytoytaco cause he's using it like he should.
I use mine too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uq_1E1sCf0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEeUWSsX2Vw
Old 05-17-2010, 10:06 PM   #20
NAZ has a spectacular aura aboutNAZ has a spectacular aura aboutNAZ has a spectacular aura about

NAZ's Tacoma Gallery
Rhino definitely has the sickest access cab I have ever seen...and normally I dont like red. Congrats wanna trade?