Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

OFFICIAL 2nd Gen Member's Choice!

Old 05-17-2010, 09:14 AM   #1
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
OFFICIAL 2nd Gen Member's Choice!

FINAL STANDINGS:

1st - freeze -
2nd - Krookz - Build Thread
3rd - blackhawke88 - Build Thread
4th - barlowrs - Build Thread
5th - jhodge83 -
6th - Murdered_Out_Taco - Build Thread
7th - in2nite -
8th - toku58
9th - RelentlessTaco
10th - WW_FIREFIGHTER

-------------------------------------------------------

All in good fun, these trucks have been entered into a Member's Choice tourney. Please vote for your favorite! 2 from each group will move on to the next round.

Click here for the 1st Gen Tourney thread

- Polls will be open for each group for 3 days
- Final rounds may be longer
- Due to the uneven nature of the entries, a group may have less than 5 trucks

KEEP IN MIND WHEN VOTING:
- Vote for ONLY 2 TRUCKS! This will help keep the contest fair and will allow owners to also vote for someone else's truck.
- Votes are ANONYMOUS, so we are doing this via the honor system
- Take only the truck itself into account, NOT THE QUALITY OF THE PICTURE ITSELF! Some of us have really nice trucks and just a camera phone to take a picture of it
- REMEMBER, it's all in good fun. Don't feel bad if you don't make it to the next round. A Tacoma is a Tacoma -- we have beautiful trucks no matter what!

Here are the current standings and poll results for the Tacoma World Member's Choice (2nd Gen):

2nd Gen Entry Thread

-------------------------------------------------
1st Round:

Group 1 - Done!
23. RelentlessTaco - 2nd
48. nad
8. Rhino8541 - 1st
46. MyToyTaco
35. Sky

Group 2 - Done!
54. tacoman_KC
47. gtrotter
19. wolfe0zero - 2nd
2. Notty
28. imsikotic - 1st

Group 3 - Done!
6. solus694 - 2nd
14. Otismokey
24. Murdered_Out_Taco - 1st
15. Lentsnh
40. Kobang

Group 4 - Done!
17. johnw
37. 06RedComa
13. Lrgrnr
31. toku58 - 1st
22. chris4x4 - 2nd

Group 5 - Done!
38. in2nite - 2nd
41. lightmup
4. Menametony - 1st
55. woods247
51. night_angel

Group 6 - Done!
10. skistoy
39. ryanjboutin
44. jrobson - 2nd
34. barlowrs - 1st
26. memario1214

Group 7 - Done!
1. JDMcompliant - 1st
50. tiresmokintacoma
21. LeadFootCaliKid
12. aces2 - 2nd
49. toyotadude5

Group 8 Done!
53. NAZ
18. hedlesbrmstkbass
5. Krookz 1st
33. jhodge83 2nd
16. c0astie31

Group 9 - Done!
32. freeze - 1st
42. littledvl
9. rhodehard09 - 2nd
3. Rich Beauregard
29. Blacoma

Group 10 - Done!
11. crom
36. KPT
20. Carson - 2nd
7. KEG'sTACO
52. Panda Jerk - 1st

Group 11 - Done!
30. 1337Taco
25. blackhawke88 - 2nd
43. iamrayzian
27. 08TRDOFFROAD
45. WW_FIREFIGHTER - 1st

Round 2:

Group 1: - Done!
31. toku58 - 1st
8. Rhino8541
38. in2nite - 2nd
12. aces2

Group 2: - Done!
23. RelentlessTaco - 1st
4. Menametony
19. wolfe0zero
6. solus694 - 2nd

Group 3: - Done!
22. chris4x4
44. jrobson
1. JDMcompliant - 1st
45. WW_FIREFIGHTER - 2nd

Group 4: - Done!
28. imsikotic
32. freeze - 1st
52. Panda Jerk
24. Murdered_Out_Taco - 2nd

Group 5: - Done!
9. rhodehard09
34. barlowrs - 2nd
33. jhodge83 - 1st

Group 6: - Done!
5. Krookz - 1st
20. Carson
25. blackhawke88 - 2nd

Semi-Final Round:

Group 1: - Done!
1. JDMcompliant - Withdraw
5. Krookz - 1st
25. blackhawke88 - 2nd
31. toku58
24. Murdered_Out_Taco
6. solus694

Group 2: - Done!
32. freeze - 1st
33. jhodge83 - 2nd (T)
34. barlowrs - 2nd (T)
23. RelentlessTaco
45. WW_FIREFIGHTER
38. in2nite

Loser's Bracket: - Done!
31. toku58
24. Murdered_Out_Taco - 1st
6. solus694
23. RelentlessTaco
45. WW_FIREFIGHTER
38. in2nite - 2nd

Final Round: - Done!
5. Krookz
25. blackhawke88
32. freeze
33. jhodge83
34. barlowrs
Old 05-17-2010, 10:56 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, this is an intricate process you've thought up here! Looks like it should be pretty fair so props to ya!
Old 05-17-2010, 10:56 AM   #3
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
good luck everyone
Old 05-17-2010, 01:53 PM   #4
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Damn, this is an intricate process you've thought up here! Looks like it should be pretty fair so props to ya!
Thanks man, yeah i tried to make sure everything was random so I plugged numbers into a random number generator online and made the groups that way
Old 05-17-2010, 02:05 PM   #5
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
very good job with all this man, i hope you have a job as some sort of planner or operations manager! +rep for you
Old 05-17-2010, 02:47 PM   #6
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Where the hell am I??? LOL
Old 05-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #7
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Did you enter into the other thread?
Old 05-17-2010, 02:51 PM   #8
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
No I didn't even know their was one. I haven't been on in like 4 days.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:52 PM   #10

Well there ya go, that would be why you arent in it man.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:56 PM   #11
Professional Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by nad View Post
very good job with all this man, i hope you have a job as some sort of planner or operations manager! +rep for you
Thanks man! Haha...I work at a tax software company as a SCM Engineer, working towards being a project manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatertaco View Post
Where the hell am I??? LOL
haha, yeah I had an entry thread stickied for a week now, so everyone can enter there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
Just out of curiosity, do we have to wait until the first poll closes before the second batch is opened up for voting?
yeah...i made it that way so that i won't be littering the TW forums with like 20 different polls that will jump up to the top of the Recent Posts every time someone votes...i doubt many members would like that much clutter it also lets the current group get some focus and attention.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:57 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMcompliant View Post
yeah...i made it that way so that i won't be littering the TW forums with like 20 different polls that will jump up to the top of the Recent Posts every time someone votes...i doubt many members would like that much clutter it also lets the current group get some focus and attention.
Good call. Once again, you've really thought this out. Props to ya
Old 05-17-2010, 07:22 PM   #13
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
How did I ever get so lucky to be in the first group with freeze, haha.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:29 PM   #14
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
What's with all the mall crawlers?!
Old 05-17-2010, 09:37 PM   #15
It's a work in progress.
LeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
LeadFootCaliKid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
How did I ever get so lucky to be in the first group with freeze, haha.
Haha I looked up all the trucks in my group for that reason. I'm very happy with who I'm up against. I think it will be a close one.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:49 AM   #16
Professional Amateur

Just an FYI - Polls close for Group one on Thursday, 9AM -- get those votes in!
Old 05-18-2010, 11:17 PM   #19
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I'm in the most difficult group imo. My truck is gonna get destroyed by Ray's and Aaron's. 08TRD and WW have nice trucks as well. Haha
Old 05-18-2010, 11:18 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Damn, I'm in the most difficult group imo. My truck is gonna get destroyed by Ray's and Aaron's. 08TRD and WW have nice trucks as well. Haha
Yeah, but as soon as you post a pic with the new bumper, you're sure to win!