Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Check Out This Taco

View Poll Results: What do you think about this Taco?
I Want It 34 8.81%
Its Okay 81 20.98%
Hate It 124 32.12%
Man, I Just threw up 147 38.08%
Voters: 386. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2010, 11:45 PM   #1
joshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
joshy523's Tacoma Gallery
Check Out This Taco

Do you like it? I dont but to each his own

ATTACH]60700[/ATTACH]

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...742509296.html
Attached Thumbnails
Check Out This Taco-102.jpg  
Old 05-18-2010, 11:53 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-19-2010, 12:01 AM   #3
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
lol that truck is retarded... it actually would be a sweet truck if just had a normal long travel kit on it instead of that ridiculous over testosteroned lift!
Old 05-19-2010, 12:03 AM   #4
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post

HAHA that is what i thought! Before i opeded this i knew it was going to be a repost haha! Epic Fail!
Old 05-19-2010, 12:04 AM   #5
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Here we go again
Old 05-19-2010, 12:05 AM   #6
James3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
James3492's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to James3492 Send a message via Skype™ to James3492
Ewwwwwww
Old 05-19-2010, 12:06 AM   #7
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: IS2(AW) @ NAS JAX
USNROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
To each is own.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:25 AM   #8
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Fukking ugly.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:22 AM   #9
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
This kinda looks like Samster from the 50's..............

Back on topic:
Truck needs much bigger rims, duck bill visor on windshield, bull balls hangin from the hitch & a 12" body lift.....then it would be the epitamy of suckery.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:36 AM   #10
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
i respect the work put into it, but that thing is hideous. especially the front view... looks like it would flip over going 4 mph.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:47 AM   #11
dangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to behold
dangerbird's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, Looks like something you'd see in a cartoon! But I guess someone would like it.
Old 05-19-2010, 05:59 AM   #12
Howard Roark
Gossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud of

Gossamer's Tacoma Gallery
I actually feel bad for this truck. Imagine, you come off the assembly line looking good, can't wait to get bought by someone who will take care of you...wash you...wax you...off road you...and then WHAM, out of nowhere, you get bought by an idiot and wake up a few weeks later looking like this? I refuse to let my truck see this truck. It's like feeding a pig bacon. You just don't do this.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:27 AM   #14
06stex has much to be proud of06stex has much to be proud of06stex has much to be proud of06stex has much to be proud of06stex has much to be proud of06stex has much to be proud of06stex has much to be proud of06stex has much to be proud of06stex has much to be proud of06stex has much to be proud of

Name: Alex
06stex's Tacoma Gallery
To each his own but how many dang times is this thing going to be posted, its as of no one has ever seen a truck that size before.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:28 AM   #15
stewmasta is on a distinguished road
Name: Ian
stewmasta's Tacoma Gallery
This tonka toy is absolutly hideous..Smaller lift and the bumbers back on it and it would look okay or bettter than what it is now i feel.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:58 AM   #17
EricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EricT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossamer View Post
I refuse to let my truck see this truck. It's like feeding a pig bacon. You just don't do this.

I love this.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:06 AM   #18
Its all mod on the inside
hoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud of

Navy: DCC(SW/AW)
hoeflich's Tacoma Gallery
not so much...I imagine that 4.0 is struggling.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:49 AM   #20
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
I love the massive dent in the rear quarter panel and the one smoked brake light the most