LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Finally Joined The Club

Old 05-19-2010, 09:35 AM   #1
rhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vladimir
rhavin42's Tacoma Gallery
Finally Joined The Club

Well after many months of trolling the forums I finally joined the club.

I traded in my 04 Frontier and walked away with this beauty.
2009 4x4 Double Cab Long bed TRD Sport

Thanks to the whole community here. The wealth of information here is truly astounding. Defiantly helped me decided exactly what to look for.
Hopefully you'll be seeing more of me now that I actually own a tacoma. So with no further adieu PICS!!!

Old 05-19-2010, 09:44 AM   #5
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice truck. Welcome to TW.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:47 AM   #6
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Aboard TW from south Texas!! Nice Truck!!
Old 05-19-2010, 09:50 AM   #8
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!
Old 05-19-2010, 09:51 AM   #9
CRfofiddyF is just really niceCRfofiddyF is just really niceCRfofiddyF is just really niceCRfofiddyF is just really niceCRfofiddyF is just really nice

CRfofiddyF's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!!! Now here is a good starting point ->
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...free-mods.html
Old 05-19-2010, 09:59 AM   #10
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-19-2010, 12:59 PM   #11
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Super White DC LB...good choice!

Now I'm sure you'll get lot of people asking you about your door moldings....
Old 05-19-2010, 01:07 PM   #12
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I noticed this as well.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:07 PM   #13
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and congrats on getting the best color
Old 05-19-2010, 01:48 PM   #14
rhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vladimir
rhavin42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Moose View Post
Super White DC LB...good choice!

Ya, donno what is up with them. I haven't decided if I like them or not.

I assume it's something the previous owner stuck on there, along with those stupid stick on round mirrors on the sideviews (which I ripped off 5 min after I got home.)

Some dental floss, a bit of goo gone and some elbow grease should get them off.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:53 PM   #15
phoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
phoneguy44's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to phoneguy44
Feels good dont it !!