Notices

AllPro Long Travel Front

Old 05-19-2010, 12:34 PM   #1
Rhoads09 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Security Force Controller
Name: Josh
Rhoads09's Tacoma Gallery
AllPro Long Travel Front

Anyone have the AllPro long travel front end... if so what do you think... pros&cons plz
Old 05-19-2010, 12:35 PM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...formation.html
Old 05-19-2010, 01:19 PM   #3
freeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant future
freeze's Tacoma Gallery
I've been running All-Pro's 2" kit for while now. It's gone through the Rubicon Trail and through a few of the toughest trails in Moab. It's performed incredibly well. The ride is much better with the added width paired with the Fox coil-overs. The increased articulation really helps keep the front hood level over obstacles.

Now they've improved the design of the lower control arm with chromoly instead of rolled steel and braced the lower unibal mount. It's chromoly all round now.

I'd say it's a really good upgrade.

The only con I'd say was the rolled steel lower control arm but now that's been rectified.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:33 PM   #4
Rhoads09 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Security Force Controller
Name: Josh
Rhoads09's Tacoma Gallery
thanx

freeze do you have any pics... i would like to see how it looks before i spend that much cash
Old 05-19-2010, 05:53 PM   #5
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
this stuff will give you an idea of looks...

http://www.allprooffroad.com/images/...dto_m-j-10.pdf

http://www.allprooffroad.com/photos/...ry/category/23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLvljmDO0Hk
Old 05-19-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
From what i've heard All-Pro is more for rocky conditions, where as other companies such as Total Chaos are for desert running.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:40 PM   #7
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson View Post
From what i've heard All-Pro is more for rocky conditions, where as other companies such as Total Chaos are for desert running.
yeah, it's good for light prerunning, crawling and narrow trail riding. a littile bit of everything

other LT kits yeild more travel and allow for secondary shocks to be run, therefore yes, better for blasting through the dezert and getting the truck airborne...