FlowMaster 575 16.61%
Stock 996 28.77%
Gibson 64 1.85%
Borla 206 5.95%
Other 345 9.97%
Voters: 3462. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2013, 09:13 PM   #461
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Magnaflow 18" muffler with stock piping. I plan to get an oval tip on it.

Sound is nice and deep, exactly what I was hoping for. 500 miles later and it's much deeper and a bit louder than when I first installed it. Gets better every time I drive. I love the growl I get on start up.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:54 PM   #462
NorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to behold
NorCalTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Aero Turbine 2525XL
Old 04-12-2013, 09:01 AM   #463
wheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kevin
wheelerkr2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post

Sound is nice and deep, exactly what I was hoping for. 500 miles later and it's much deeper and a bit louder than when I first installed it. Gets better every time I drive. I love the growl I get on start up.
Glad to hear it gets a little louder once it breaks in, I was slightly disappointed when I first fired it up. Is yours the offset in, center out?
Old 04-29-2013, 09:14 AM   #464
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CH47 Chinook mechanic
Name: Greg
tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post

I'm going down the same road. A Magnaflow muffler will be here in a few days. The mandrel bent stock pipes are plenty big enough for the slow turning 2.7. Should sound really neato with the header.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:05 AM   #465
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelerkr2 View Post
Glad to hear it gets a little louder once it breaks in, I was slightly disappointed when I first fired it up. Is yours the offset in, center out?
Sorry I didnt see this before. Mine is center in offset out.

A month after install I cant even remember how my truck was stock. The Magnaflow sounds soo good without drawing too much attention. If I could do it over again Id do it the same way.

http://amzn.com/B000COWUDY
Old 05-21-2013, 07:39 AM   #466
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
I welded in an Aeroturbine 2525 in place of the stock muffler and dumped it before the axle. It's been on for about a year now. I love the sound. No drone. You hear the exhaust note when you're cruising a little, but put your foot down and it sounds mean!
Old 05-21-2013, 08:24 AM   #468
TXPRO4X4 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
TXPRO4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Got my shit stock.... I like it a lot. Sounds good. And when u can hold the rpms with the stick it sounds pretty sweet. Alot of people seem to like and notice as well.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:27 PM   #469
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
question. Im looking at getting an flow master exhaust but I was wondering if the Cat-back System - Dual Side Exit - American Thunder part # 17432 for the 2012 Tacoma would fit my 2013 Tacoma. The flow master system for the 2013 Tacoma part is #817614. I don't see the reason to pay an extra $100 dollars for a system.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:02 PM   #470
P33Rob is on a distinguished road

Army: Infantry 2nd ID, 4th ID, 10th MTN
Name: Rob
P33Rob's Tacoma Gallery
Got a TRD can't wait to put it on!
Old 05-31-2013, 08:31 PM   #471
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Decided to get aero turbine 2525. Cant wait to get it welded on with my AME CAI STAGE 2 INTAKE
Old 06-06-2013, 11:38 AM   #472

got the at2525 installed today and what a difference. the rumble is so deep and amazing. definitely recommend this muffler to any one.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:51 PM   #473
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
whats a decent price for a trd catback for a 13 dcsb? the dealer quoted me at $495 just for the system. no instillation.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:17 PM   #474

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlPreds View Post
whats a decent price for a trd catback for a 13 dcsb? the dealer quoted me at $495 just for the system. no instillation.
that's roughly what the system cost. installation will cost you about another 200 plus is my guess. just to install my CAI they quoted me at 150
Old 06-07-2013, 05:30 AM   #475
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
I think i will just do the install, from what i read it is only a few ahngers and two bolts. Thanks for the info
Old 06-07-2013, 07:32 AM   #476

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlPreds View Post
I think i will just do the install, from what i read it is only a few ahngers and two bolts. Thanks for the info
If I were you I'd just get a muffler installed. Its easier and cheaper
Old 06-30-2013, 11:52 AM   #478
WhiteMud is on a distinguished road
WhiteMud's Tacoma Gallery
Which "fake" duals do you guys think sounds better? The flowmaster or mbrp?
Old 06-30-2013, 12:31 PM   #479
NateW is on a distinguished road
NateW's Tacoma Gallery
I got a vibrant ultra quiet resonator and a 14 inch magnapack welded into the stock piping. It sounds LOW. Zero rasp and not much drone. It's pretty quiet in the cab but outside it's pretty loud. (I had someone do a flyby while I stood on the street. I also have trd intake.

Products Discussed in this Thread