1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Factory JBL issue

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Westside Medic, May 20, 2010.

1. May 20, 2010 at 6:26 PM
    Westside Medic

Westside Medic [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robby
    Montgomery, AL
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport Speedway Blue
    DRLM, DFLM, hid 8000k HL, bed extender, 16" moto metal 951 black and chrome , 285/75/16 bfg allterrain, Set of 5100's front set at 2.5", Tsb Rear leaf with 2" block , Jensen 7.5" flip up CD / DVD with iPhone hook up , in channel rain guards and husky floor mats, low profile black tool box, cool blue led interior dome and map lights, XM radio, Rearview camera in rear tag, Ham radio Kenwood TMV 708-A, 6 Whelen hideaway strobes and Whelen slimlighter in back window..Blacked out Badges.. Tinted tail lights and 3rd break light..
    I have lost all audio in my truck. Does anyone know if there is a fuse for the factory amp and sub. Im getting power to the radio but no audio to any speaker. Anyone with any insite? Thanks in advance nevermind it was in the amp turn on box ..

2. Dec 31, 2014 at 10:39 PM
    TopGuns

TopGuns Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    08 Mid Travel
    Mid Travel, Satoshi Grill, Halo Projector Headlights, 2x 10" Kicker Comps, OEM Roof Rack,
    Finally found somebody with the same issue as me! Wish you'd found a solution.

Products Discussed in

To Top