Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Where can I find Bilstien 5100 Front and rears in stock?

Old 05-21-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
08BlackTacoma is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Police Officer
08BlackTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Where can I find Bilstien 5100 Front and rears in stock?

I want to get a set ASAP! but all the places i call do not have the rears in stock. Does anyone know a place that has both the front and rear in stock?
Old 05-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #2
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
well, I'd say DSM...but hell, they ran out of rears
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...cks-stock.html
Old 05-21-2010, 04:31 PM   #3
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
try suspensionconnection.com
Old 05-21-2010, 04:36 PM   #4
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
try suspensionconnection.com
http://www.suspensionconnection.com/...tion/to=r.html
Old 05-21-2010, 04:49 PM   #5
Thanks guys! I was in such a rush i just ordered from that place. The fronts were in stock, rears weren't but they said they will drop ship the rears to me from Bilstien.
Old 05-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #6
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
thats good
Old 05-21-2010, 04:51 PM   #7
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
There is a place in Tennessee, too, I can't remember the name....I think they are a vendor on TW. Check the list...
Old 05-21-2010, 04:53 PM   #8
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
you cna try the toytec website
Old 05-21-2010, 05:30 PM   #9
thanks, guys...i already bought them though... I did originally also try Wheelers, but no one answered their phone, i left a voice mail and emails...
Old 05-21-2010, 07:34 PM   #10
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08BlackTacoma View Post
thanks, guys...i already bought them though... I did originally also try Wheelers, but no one answered their phone, i left a voice mail and emails...
Yeah, weird thing about Wheeler's: not open on Friday...
Old 05-23-2010, 06:20 AM   #11
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered a set from TireRack of all places.
Old 05-24-2010, 02:33 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobox View Post
I just ordered a set from TireRack of all places.
I checked there too, but they seemed expensive, and also the part #s they listed for them seemed wrong?
Old 06-05-2010, 01:49 AM   #13
Guys, this sucks!!!!!!!!!!! I made this thread looking for front and rear 5100s, the rears were out of stock at the time from downsouth motorsports, so i ordered all 4 from suspension connection, now suspension connection said the rears are in stock and shipping to me and the fronts are not!! and they wont be in stock till late July?!?!?!? i called downsouth motorsports and they also said they did not have the fronts in stock anymore. now i cannot find them anywhere! I have my wheels, tires and UCAs sitting in my garage, now i cant install it all till the suspension is here and that's not looking good. does anyone know where i can get this before the end of july? this f'n sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so upset!
Old 06-05-2010, 02:18 AM   #14
vermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vermintrex's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks bro..I'm in the market for 5100's too, but I guess I'll just have to find a good dealer, order and wait.

I want to get my tires and 5100's installed at the same time so I don't have to have 2 alignments done, but if it's gonna be months, I might just have to get the tires mounted and then wait until I buy wheels before I have the 5100's installed.

Good luck
Old 06-05-2010, 03:39 AM   #15
28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
28Gauge's Tacoma Gallery
I just got my front 5100's delivered this week from DSM. Now I can't find the rear 5100's. I'm just going to wait until Sonny gets them in late July.

What is the deal with Bilstein? The 5100's always to be in short supply. Are they that popular or does Bilstein just not make very many of them?
Old 06-05-2010, 07:06 AM   #16
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Yeah, weird thing about Wheeler's: not open on Friday...

What are they...Chik-Fil-A?
Old 06-05-2010, 07:09 AM   #17
CanadianGuy is on a distinguished road

CanadianGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I PM'ed the Wheeler's vendor on here a couple days ago to confirm they had stock...then ordered the second he replied that they had some. he said they were going fast too. they shipped them out thursday afternoon great customer service
Old 06-05-2010, 05:53 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGuy View Post
I PM'ed the Wheeler's vendor on here a couple days ago to confirm they had stock...then ordered the second he replied that they had some. he said they were going fast too. they shipped them out thursday afternoon great customer service
man! wheelers told me they didnt have any in stock!!!!!!!!!!

does anyone have a set of front 5100s they want to sell? maybe if you do not plan to install them now? because my wheels are waiting and i cannot install it without the lift on the front!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:09 PM   #19
LilRed98 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandon
LilRed98's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered fronts from toytec and they didnt say that it would be on back order. Id give them a call and see if they have any in stock.