1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bad news guys, made my first payment

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by mike686, May 22, 2010.

1. Jun 14, 2010 at 5:03 PM
    dustin19d

dustin19d Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dustin
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    06 Sport, 4X4, 6-Speed
    Welds and Cuts and stuff
    Im planning on doing this also. My 06 will be paid off next month and since im used to losing $450 a month I will continue to put that money off into my savings and mutual funds. My truck is 5 years old and still looks(inside) and drives like new so I know it will last another 5+. Five to six years from now I will buy new, but it will most likely be for the wife and I'll still be driving the tacoma:D

2. Jun 14, 2010 at 6:54 PM
    docbrown

docbrown Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma SR5 4X4
    Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, Eclipse 6620 AVN GPS/DVD, K&N Drop-in Air Filter, Hose clamp mod, Redline Quick Lift Elites, Bilstein 5100's at .85, Firestone Ride Rite Air Bags, Weather Techs front and back, Bug Guard, and Factory Bull Bar, Wet Okole's up front, Bed Mat, LED interior lights, Fumoto Oil Valve
    I pay 126.13 a month for my 2005 DCLB and it will be paid off in 10 months. Bought it used. I haven't bought a brand new vehicle since 1988 (A Toyota Celica); depreciation will eat you alive. But to each his own. Even at that much a month, if you can hang with it until you pay it off you will have a truck you can drive for years after the payments stop.

Products Discussed in

To Top