LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Nissan SuperCharged Badging - Stupid?

View Poll Results: What do you think of the emblem/decal idea?
Do both 7 6.31%
Emblem in the grille is ok, decal on the bedside isn't 21 18.92%
Decal on the bedside is ok, emblem on the grille isn't 8 7.21%
The text is Nissan branded - don't do it. 75 67.57%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-25-2010, 07:32 AM   #21
Trigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud of
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
I like it. Its different. Do it!
Old 05-25-2010, 07:56 AM   #22
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
i say forget those emblems and go to autozone and get their "turbo charged" emblem and those cool vents that people stick to the side of the fender!

...all joking aside, i like tacomas debadged!
Old 05-25-2010, 02:22 PM   #24
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just get your truck 'socked'! Thats my vote. He can probably whip you up some totally BA decals that look just how you want for a very reasonable price, maybe even cheaper than the Nissan decals.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:23 PM   #25
Ez2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud of

Navy: Aviation Structural Mechanic (Structures and Hydraulics) VFA-25
Ez2typethis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Gear View Post
I've kicked around the idea of having SockMonkey make a TRD sticker for the back with Supercharged incorporated, but now I'm thinking about de-badging all together. Try it out and see if you like it, just make it so you can change it later if your tastes change.
I asked him, he denied me, maybe we should all get together and ask him again lol
Old 06-04-2011, 11:34 PM   #26
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Just get your truck 'socked'! Thats my vote. He can probably whip you up some totally BA decals that look just how you want for a very reasonable price, maybe even cheaper than the Nissan decals.
From what i have read he doesn't do custom made to order decals. too time consuming.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:40 AM   #27
I am the one who knocks
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/soc...ut-decals.html

this is still a side thing and new designs take up all my spare time. especially for, maybe, 1 or 2 to be sold.

everybody wants something different.

there is more than just creating an image and sending it to a printer.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:47 AM   #28
PPower05 is a glorious beacon of lightPPower05 is a glorious beacon of lightPPower05 is a glorious beacon of lightPPower05 is a glorious beacon of lightPPower05 is a glorious beacon of light

Firefighter: IAFF 1664
Name: Perry
PPower05's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't do it personally... I wouldn't be able to tell it is Nissan, but then again, you can go to Advanced Auto and pretty much find the same cheap emblems... I think it will go off as you just putting stickers on your truck... If I where you, I wouldn't let anyone know what I got running under the hood, just show it to them! But that is just me, and I didn't put out a couple G's for a supercharger..