Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Duralast rotors?

Old 05-25-2010, 08:28 AM   #1
LVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LVTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Duralast rotors?

Anyone use them, just from Autozone. F the stealer rotors pricing. Any good? Not worth it?

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/cat...ll&totalPages=[I@10e102&currentPage=1&vehicleNValue=&navValue=144 00854&parentId=44-0&fromString=&fromWhere=null&filterByKeyWord=&cate goryNValue=&categoryDisplayName=Brakes+%26+Tractio n+Control&_requestid=555241
Old 05-25-2010, 10:28 AM   #3
black_magic2010 is on a distinguished road

Army: 644th Transcompany/1st I.D.
black_magic2010's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know about anything named dura something. Just seems like they're passing off something cheap as high quality. How bout some power slot rotors or something from tirerac. I personally wouldn't use anything from autozone unless it was OEM.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:32 AM   #4
Allow myself to introduce myself...
Whataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whataboutbob's Tacoma Gallery
running them on my wife's Highlander..good for the money..no problems
Old 05-25-2010, 02:59 PM   #5
LVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LVTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
ok to put on the tacoma then? I dont haul anything heavier than my yz250 and I dont tow anything to put severe strain or heat onto my brakes. Cant imagine them being any better or worse than non slotted aftermarket rotors.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:00 PM   #6
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
they are good....for how cheap they are,.....wouldnt run them past 60-70,000 tho
Old 05-25-2010, 03:01 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
duralast rotors are decent rotors. i use them on the wife's accord and havent had any trouble outta them.

on my truck...im running s/p slotted rotors from raceshopper.com.......way,way cheaper than dealer pricing. price them before you get the duralasts....may be surprised in price.