Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Outing for Poser pix GONE BAD!!

Old 05-26-2008, 12:15 AM   #1
lightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant future

lightmup's Tacoma Gallery
Outing for Poser pix GONE BAD!!

HIT THE ROCK AT THE WRONG ANGLE ON THE FIRST TRY!!
Looks like all be getting that allpro winch bumper after all!!
Attached Thumbnails
Outing for Poser pix GONE BAD!!-truck-pictures-some-family-147.jpg   Outing for Poser pix GONE BAD!!-truck-pictures-some-family-148.jpg   Outing for Poser pix GONE BAD!!-truck-pictures-some-family-144.jpg   Outing for Poser pix GONE BAD!!-truck.jpg   Outing for Poser pix GONE BAD!!-truck-pictures-some-family-139.jpg  

Old 05-26-2008, 04:56 AM   #2
Axeman71 is on a distinguished road

Axeman71's Tacoma Gallery
OUCH!!! Nice pics though
Old 05-26-2008, 06:36 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Its just a flesh wound.
Old 05-26-2008, 04:13 PM   #5
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Its just a flesh wound.
You stole my quote ! you so clever
Old 05-26-2008, 04:16 PM   #6
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
You stole my quote ! you so clever
Actually, I stole Monte Pythons quote.
Old 05-26-2008, 04:25 PM   #7
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Actually, I stole Monte Pythons quote.
Again ...
Old 05-26-2008, 05:13 PM   #8
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Now its a truck!
Old 05-26-2008, 06:38 PM   #10
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry, to me that is a terrible thing! I'd be crushed. But, then again, it does give it that rugged look!!!
Old 05-26-2008, 10:48 PM   #11
lightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant future

Quote:
Its just a flesh wound.
Its just the way I got it that pisses me off. If I got it on some cool trail I could be proud of it but just climbing a rock to get a pix is lame I have two on my rear bumper one on each side but there cool because I erned them in moab you know trail carnig wel I guess I 'll just have two roll with it.
Old 05-26-2008, 10:51 PM   #12
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Damn nice pics man! sorry for your bumper....
Old 05-27-2008, 06:12 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightmup View Post
Its just the way I got it that pisses me off. If I got it on some cool trail I could be proud of it but just climbing a rock to get a pix is lame I have two on my rear bumper one on each side but there cool because I erned them in moab you know trail carnig wel I guess I 'll just have two roll with it.
I hear ya. I was at a red light on day in my 2000 and noticed my buddy in front of me. So I proceed to give him a hello "tap". After I did this, my cell phone rings. It was my buddy informing me that he had his hitch on and what I wanted him to do ( as he thought I was now stuck to his truck). I told him to just go when the light turns green and that I would hold my brakes. Light turns green, he takes off, my bumper falls off. I laughed as I ran out and threw the bumper in my bed. It would of been a cool "battle scar", but, alas, it was my stupidity.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:11 PM   #14

Quote:
I hear ya. I was at a red light on day in my 2000 and noticed my buddy in front of me. So I proceed to give him a hello "tap". After I did this, my cell phone rings. It was my buddy informing me that he had his hitch on and what I wanted him to do ( as he thought I was now stuck to his truck). I told him to just go when the light turns green and that I would hold my brakes. Light turns green, he takes off, my bumper falls off. I laughed as I ran out and threw the bumper in my bed. It would of been a cool "battle scar", but, alas, it was my stupidity.
LOL. I guess you have to chalk it up to a good laugh! Great story!
Old 05-27-2008, 10:37 PM   #15
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL that sucks man
Old 05-28-2008, 12:18 AM   #16
20taco07 has a spectacular aura about20taco07 has a spectacular aura about20taco07 has a spectacular aura about

20taco07's Tacoma Gallery
THATS A GOOD ONE LOL.

Quote:
Old 05-28-2008, 05:43 PM   #17
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightmup View Post
Outing for Poser pix....HIT THE ROCK AT THE WRONG ANGLE ON THE FIRST TRY!!
now thats funny!
Old 05-28-2008, 05:51 PM   #18
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Classic!!