1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Army emblem by Metalmiller

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by rsincavage85, May 26, 2010.

1. May 27, 2010 at 5:13 AM
    TACOMA TRD

TACOMA TRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2011 MGM SPORT DC 4x4
    Alpine HU, Apline 6.5 3 way Speakers, Access Cover.
    Hey neighbor, nice emblem.

2. May 27, 2010 at 5:19 AM
    middiedefense

middiedefense like a boss

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    GA, MD
    Vehicle:
    09 Access Cab. V6, 6spd, sr5, 4x4, OME 3" kit
    OME 3" Complete kit, TRD O/R Wheels (rattle can flat black), Black Badges, Ultra Gauge
    usually dont care about others opinions on the conflicts the us is currently engaged in, however w/ terrorist groups such as al qaeda, and those affiliated have expressed there intent to destroy the western world (U.S.) and non islamic followers, and they accomplished an attack on U.S. soil and other countries as well with the intent to do as many as they can. so is it safe to assume going and attempting to get them BEFORE they get us would be DEFENDING our nation and our allies.

sorry for the rant, looks sick bro i like the white on white, wish the air force didnt go all sci fi with there symbol

3. May 27, 2010 at 10:57 AM
    YayAreaTaco0311

YayAreaTaco0311 Motivator

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD 4x4 O/R Supercharged
    OEM TRD supercharger, OEM wheels painted black by me, yellow sidemarkers, arb bumper, LED interiors, roll-n-lock, 5% rear windows, mudflaps removed, protector alarm, mobile trace, blacked out front Toyota emblem, debadged, & tree air freshener.
    Hey Soldier,

That looks pretty sick! Most importantly to a fellow brother-in-arms, thank you and be safe!

4. May 27, 2010 at 3:26 PM
    rsincavage85

rsincavage85 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Plains Twp. Pa.
    Vehicle:
    Super White SR5
    Sorry about not posting the original department of the army emblem to keep it clear, I assumed things. I have come to a conclusion in my military career. Those who do serve deserve every bit of American respect. Those who disagree with what the military is doing well its your opinion and you know where to go.

Thanks everyone for liking my idea for the my emblem I had made.

5. May 27, 2010 at 3:30 PM
    rsincavage85

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Plains Twp. Pa.
    Vehicle:
    Super White SR5
    For the nasayers out there here is a good book I studied in WWI history in college. " A War to be Won" Fighting the second World War by Williamson Murray and Allan R. Millet.

Excellent book about Germany and the Pacific and some very graphic pictures.

6. May 27, 2010 at 3:45 PM
    bigmooze

bigmooze Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Belle River, ON
    Vehicle:
    2009 4x4 access cab SR5
    Bilstein 5100's all round (0" up front with stock springs), 265/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, K&N 63 Series Aircharger Kit, Flowmaster Super 44 Muffler, Delta Champion Toolbox, fog lights, back-up lights, Sirius satellite radio with PA15-TOY, Midland 1001z CB radio with 2' Firestik II antenna, Weathertech floor mats, AVS sill protectors, Marathon SuperHides Seatcovers (Universal Digital Camo), trimmed front mud flaps, Viair 20005 OBA, Warn W650D driving lights and W650F fog lights on N-Fab light bar, Hi-Lift X-treme jack with off road accessories, TracRac "TracONE" system
    Rick (and others),
    No worries on not posting the emblem. Some reaserch on my part would not have been such a bad idea either. Please don't you, or anyone, think that I was implying that those who serve in the military do not deserve respect.

It would seem that my posts may have been taken the wrong way. I was not attempting to belittle the efforts of those in the military, just throwing out my observations that time served doesn't seem to me to be as directly related to security at home. middiedefense's reply is very valid in clarifying that though.

I would like to think that this weekend especially, everyone will be setting aside some time to remember those who have passed in any conflict. I'll be wetting a line and having some beers in Michigan and I hope to see people supporting the holiday.
    Cheers,
    Richard.

7. May 27, 2010 at 4:26 PM
    adktacoma

adktacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    danny
    upstate new york
    Vehicle:
    09 trd sport bsp
    stock (for now)
    nice emblem, and a good conversion starter

8. May 27, 2010 at 5:14 PM
    rsincavage85

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Plains Twp. Pa.
    Vehicle:
    Super White SR5
    Hey forgot to add before. Went to work this morning and 4 people stopped me and said what is on your truck until they noticed it a bit closer. Compliments already, I like.

9. May 27, 2010 at 5:17 PM
    rsincavage85

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Plains Twp. Pa.
    Vehicle:
    Super White SR5
    Not a problem, I just take offense to people saying stuff about the military, or even for things I care very much about. I may have said it in an earlier post also, especially now since a good friend of mine was killed in Iraq last year half way through the deployment.

10. May 27, 2010 at 9:49 PM
    WilsonTheDog

WilsonTheDog Kylie's dad

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner SR5 DC/SB V6
    Magnaflow 12576 muffler & chrome tip, Westin step bars, 27% tint, Pop N Lock, AFE ProdryS, bed mat, Husky liners, D-rings added, Access Literider tonneau, Pioneer 4-ways all around, GY Wrangler Duratracs 265/75/16, 5100's @ 1.75", 1.5" AAL
    Exactly. I would prefer to fight on THEIR soil, not OURS.

11. May 28, 2010 at 6:25 AM
    rsincavage85

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Plains Twp. Pa.
    Vehicle:
    Super White SR5
    Take the fight to them, don't let them come on our soil. A thought if that besides 9-11, what would the American people be saying then!

12. May 28, 2010 at 6:29 AM
    Mush Mouse

Mush Mouse Club Soda Not Seals

Member:
    First Name:
    mush
    where ever you want me to be
    Vehicle:
    2013 SR5
    its a Toyota truck and that's all the modifications needed
    Pretty cool idea,I think the Ace of Spades would be a cool embelm on the grill for GIs

Products Discussed in

To Top