Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Seat stains...

Old 05-27-2010, 07:14 AM   #1
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Seat stains...

I have a couple of water stains on my seat that are really fing anoying. Does anyone kwon what I can use to get them out?
Old 05-27-2010, 07:17 AM   #2
Banned
Tacoma3232 will become famous soon enough
Firefighter: Fireman, EMT
Name: Brandon
Tacoma3232's Tacoma Gallery
I went to Lowes and bought a product called Awesome a bleach free industrial cleaner. Works good for me.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:28 AM   #3
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma3232 View Post
I went to Lowes and bought a product called Awesome a bleach free industrial cleaner. Works good for me.
Do you have any before/after pics?
Old 05-27-2010, 11:11 AM   #5
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I tried a bunch of different foam and spray Upholstery cleaners for my DIRRRRTTY seats. Nothing ever worked well enough for my liking. A friend suggested I use "Simple Green", so I did. WOW!! I cleaned ALL of my interior fabric with Simple Green and it left it CLEAN & even smelled good. The Simple green is concentrated so you have to follow the instructions on mixing part simple green part water. But try it and you will see! Like it was mentioned above, your best bet is to wet & clean an entire section because if not, you will just get a larger "stain".
Old 05-27-2010, 11:15 AM   #6
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have before and after pix but I wish I would have taken them. It was amazing how dirty my seats were. I go watch Baja races all the time so my truck gets caked with dirt inside and out a couple times a year. The dirt would just stick to the fabric and ANY moisture that would touch the seats, would leave a stain because of the dirt. The Simple Green cleaned it GREAT.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:31 AM   #7
dbarn is a splendid one to beholddbarn is a splendid one to beholddbarn is a splendid one to beholddbarn is a splendid one to beholddbarn is a splendid one to beholddbarn is a splendid one to beholddbarn is a splendid one to behold
dbarn's Tacoma Gallery
Spray on Resolve carpet cleaner. Comes in a red bottle. Just a little will do ya followed by a wet then dry rag.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:53 PM   #8
BJKing is a splendid one to beholdBJKing is a splendid one to beholdBJKing is a splendid one to beholdBJKing is a splendid one to beholdBJKing is a splendid one to beholdBJKing is a splendid one to beholdBJKing is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement:
Name: BJ
BJKing's Tacoma Gallery
woolite oxy deep
Old 05-28-2010, 06:22 AM   #10
mb_edgar is on a distinguished road
mb_edgar's Tacoma Gallery
So If I got this right Woo Lite oxy deep, & Simple Green Are the best products? Where Can I find these fine Products for my dirty seats.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:25 AM   #11
Club Soda Not Seals
Mush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mush
Mush Mouse's Tacoma Gallery
Get some seat covers! I had several cigarette burn holes from fling ashes in my old truck and I just bought a set of seat covers to conceal the holes and I quit smoking too bad for your health and seats
Old 05-28-2010, 06:45 AM   #12

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mush Mouse View Post
Get some seat covers! I had several cigarette burn holes from fling ashes in my old truck and I just bought a set of seat covers to conceal the holes and I quit smoking too bad for your health and seats
Primarily your seats though, right? LOL>
Old 05-28-2010, 07:02 AM   #13
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJKing View Post
woolite oxy deep
yep yep !
Old 05-28-2010, 07:09 AM   #14
Club Soda Not Seals
Mush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mush
Mush Mouse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTaco View Post
Primarily your seats though, right? LOL>
Hopefully no holes in my LungsLOL Theres also alot of products Ive sen primarily for Auto upolestry I seen at Walmart stores not quite sure if they work well on my new truck the first things I got were Husky Floor Liners and Seat Savers covers for my seats money well spent no more stains from coffee,food etc.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:28 AM   #16
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTaco View Post
I have a couple of water stains on my seat that are really fing anoying. Does anyone kwon what I can use to get them out?

Water hmm? Yeah, sure. . .
Old 05-28-2010, 09:31 AM   #17
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJKing View Post
woolite oxy deep
My little brother threw up in my truck only a month after I had it. The spot was like a 12"x8" and this stuff took away the nasty ass smell and left my seats lookin brand new. I will never try anything else, this stuff works like a charm!