Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Lets see yo Taco

Old 05-28-2008, 06:16 AM   #22
theonecubed is on a distinguished road

theonecubed's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theonecubed
My new baby - no mods yet but some will be coming soon.

Old 05-28-2008, 06:38 AM   #23
bigguy78619 is a jewel in the roughbigguy78619 is a jewel in the roughbigguy78619 is a jewel in the roughbigguy78619 is a jewel in the rough
bigguy78619's Tacoma Gallery
whats with the bull bar on these tacos! are they giving them away or something? lol
Old 05-28-2008, 06:46 AM   #24
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I actually started a thread awhile back asking for pictures of your Tacoma and of yourselves! But, here is a few of mine.......
1st picture is the first day I owned her

2nd picture is the latest

Check out my Gallery, there's alot more in there!!
Old 05-28-2008, 07:06 AM   #25
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-28-2008, 07:06 AM   #26
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine finally got the lift, wheels and tires on!

Old 05-28-2008, 12:34 PM   #28
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
07 taco sport 4x4

Old 05-28-2008, 12:53 PM   #29
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
3" & 33's

9" & 37's

Yes she is clean sometimes

And cant forget the TW sticker!

Sorry I am to much of a picture whore with my vehicles
Old 05-28-2008, 12:55 PM   #30
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
07 taco sport 4x4

lol I just noticed.. damn saturn vues! my mom has one and its UGLY! lol good thing shes getting rid of it soon. very soon I hope
Old 05-28-2008, 01:01 PM   #31
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
lol I just noticed.. damn saturn vues! my mom has one and its UGLY! lol good thing shes getting rid of it soon. very soon I hope
yerp thats my sisters its alright but i say that beacuse i dont drive it haha
Old 05-28-2008, 02:17 PM   #32
Western Alliance
bauermike is on a distinguished road

Army: 25th Inf Div STRYKER, 10th Mountain DIV
bauermike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
I actually started a thread awhile back asking for pictures of your Tacoma and of yourselves! But, here is a few of mine.......
1st picture is the first day I owned her

2nd picture is the latest

Check out my Gallery, there's alot more in there!!
I really like those rims. Very clean looking. They match the style so close they look as if they came with the truck
Old 05-28-2008, 02:40 PM   #33
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
Yes she is clean sometimes
Are you planning on installing a lift at some point?
Old 05-28-2008, 03:07 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Are you planning on installing a lift at some point?
i agree haha
Old 05-28-2008, 03:09 PM   #35
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
Copy and paste of my post on TTORA but it gets the job done.

Splashing around

My favorite spotter keeping the front right where I want it

Friend of mine got some good shots from the bed

A little flex

First trail with the lift and tires. I had a good camera man that day :P The 4dr Rubicon was my friend's. His first time wheeling ever. Brand new jeep that had never seen the trail. I was leading him through.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:16 PM   #36
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
from this

to this

to this

plus these

with a little of this mixed in

Old 05-28-2008, 03:21 PM   #37
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Very nice sliders!
Old 05-28-2008, 05:23 PM   #38
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
My Tacoma as Today

Old 05-28-2008, 05:25 PM   #39
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauermike View Post
I really like those rims. Very clean looking. They match the style so close they look as if they came with the truck
I really like my wheels too! They actually did come with the vehicle. This is an X-SP, which is sold in the Southeast. It comes with the 20 inch Enkei wheels, Stainless Steel side steps, Borla Stainless steel exhaust and a glue on Carbon Fiber Dash Kit. Check the pictures in my gallery for more detail.