[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Denny/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]
Old 05-28-2008, 05:45 PM   #43
Western Alliance
bauermike is on a distinguished road

Army: 25th Inf Div STRYKER, 10th Mountain DIV
bauermike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
I really like my wheels too! They actually did come with the vehicle. This is an X-SP, which is sold in the Southeast. It comes with the 20 inch Enkei wheels, Stainless Steel side steps, Borla Stainless steel exhaust and a glue on Carbon Fiber Dash Kit. Check the pictures in my gallery for more detail.

I did! That is a nice setup. I have been searching around for a dash kit. I like the carbon fiber, but after looking around my eyes turned to the brushed aluminum. That is a really nice ride brother! I want a set of rims like that.
Old 05-28-2008, 05:48 PM   #44
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
at work a couple weeks ago

Old 05-28-2008, 06:02 PM   #45
tacodave06 will become famous soon enough

tacodave06's Tacoma Gallery
heres mine i gotta get some dirty pics up

Lets see yo Taco-tacoma.jpg
Old 05-28-2008, 07:07 PM   #46
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauermike View Post
I did! That is a nice setup. I have been searching around for a dash kit. I like the carbon fiber, but after looking around my eyes turned to the brushed aluminum. That is a really nice ride brother! I want a set of rims like that.
Check on EBay of you could try and get ahold of Southeast Toyota. As far as a know, that's the only place to get these wheels new.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:47 PM   #47
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
I know there are a lot of chrome haters on here...but, oh well...Here's mine!
Old 05-28-2008, 07:50 PM   #48
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
I know there are a lot of chrome haters on here...but, oh well...Here's mine!
those wheels look friggin sweet man!!
Old 05-28-2008, 07:53 PM   #49
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
those wheels look friggin sweet man!!
Thanks, they're the toyota "baja" rims. Those are just the stock dunlops too, they'll soon be wrapped in 265/75/16 BFG All-terrains...
Old 05-28-2008, 07:58 PM   #50
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks, they're the toyota "baja" rims. Those are just the stock dunlops too, they'll soon be wrapped in 265/75/16 BFG All-terrains...
did you paint them??? i thought the baja rims were gloss black. they look awesome like that......i actually like that better than my off-road wheels.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:02 PM   #51

Quote:
did you paint them??? i thought the baja rims were gloss black. they look awesome like that......i actually like that better than my off-road wheels.
Didn't paint them, They were like that when i got 'em. The black ones are only on the "rugged trail" edition tacoma. (i think)
Old 05-28-2008, 08:05 PM   #52

Quote:
Didn't paint them, They were like that when i got 'em. The black ones are only on the "rugged trail" edition tacoma. (i think)
oh....gotch ya!!! i may have to look into a set of those....they'd look kickass on my silver prerunner!!
Old 05-28-2008, 08:07 PM   #53
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
Check on EBay of you could try and get ahold of Southeast Toyota. As far as a know, that's the only place to get these wheels new.
You dont want to buy the enkei wheels brand new from toyota. A friend of mine wrecked his 07 DC X-SP edition and needed a new wheel, just under $600 for 1 wheel I believe. So.. $2400 in just wheels from the dealer.. Dont think so lol.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:07 PM   #54

Quote:
oh....gotch ya!!! i may have to look into a set of those....they'd look kickass on my silver prerunner!!
they sure would!
Old 05-28-2008, 08:13 PM   #55
hiphopcr is on a distinguished road

hiphopcr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
My Tacoma as Today

Haha your truck takes up the whole road!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 08:18 PM   #56
hiphopcr is on a distinguished road

hiphopcr's Tacoma Gallery

Just got it a few days ago and about to take it on a nice road trip from California to Idaho for a summer of fun, traveling, and camping!
Old 05-28-2008, 09:17 PM   #57
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-28-2008, 09:24 PM   #58
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have to get some more recent ones, but here's what I got:

Old 05-28-2008, 10:54 PM   #59
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Equinsu, your light bar looks very good man
Old 05-29-2008, 12:27 AM   #60
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
this is me