Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

how to remove plastics around the bed?

Old 05-28-2010, 06:09 PM   #1
Karo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Karo
Karo's Tacoma Gallery
how to remove plastics around the bed?

i have a dent on my rear fender and i needed to pop off the plastics around the top of my bed so i can try to undo the dent. Does anyone know if they just pop off? (i know there r hex screws on the inside that should be removed first)
Old 05-28-2010, 06:38 PM   #2
09 taco girl is on a distinguished road
09 taco girl's Tacoma Gallery
Just took mine off yesterday along with the rear fender flares. You have the hex screws and theres two plastic "things" that you pry the center up and they come out. Lift up. Just watch I needed to use a screw driver to push a few of the catches.