Notices

My first two mods...

Old 05-28-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
your worst nightmare
ae86coupe is on a distinguished road

ae86coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to ae86coupe
My first two mods...

Today i did couple mods on my 1 week old tacoma. i added D-rings and tailgate security... here's some pix..

Old 05-28-2008, 09:41 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Good job!
Old 05-28-2008, 10:12 PM   #3
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
It's a good start but I'd rather see pics of your Corolla.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:06 AM   #4
your worst nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
It's a good start but I'd rather see pics of your Corolla.

haha... sold the corolla since jan. i use the ae86coupe as my screen name bcoz its easy for me to remember.. but i can show you pix..

as requested
Old 05-29-2008, 06:15 AM   #5
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with the new truck and great color choice!
Old 05-29-2008, 07:16 AM   #6
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Nice D-rings! What did you mount them to?
Are they Toyota rings or did you get them online/store?

(I'm too damn lazy to go out and look myself )

This truck does need some low lying tie-downs toward the cab. Multiple times I've hauled stuff and wished there was some up there similar to the rearward OEM rings.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:39 AM   #7
your worst nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Nice D-rings! What did you mount them to?
Are they Toyota rings or did you get them online/store?

(I'm too damn lazy to go out and look myself )

This truck does need some low lying tie-downs toward the cab. Multiple times I've hauled stuff and wished there was some up there similar to the rearward OEM rings.

got the d-rings from this thread http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...free-mods.html by piercedtiger

this website.
http://www.trailer-parts-forless.com.../10090016.html

you will need 1/2" drill bit to be able to fit d-ting onto the bolts. you can purchase th oem d-rings but it cost too much($20 vs $1.95) bought 6 of them but installed 4 on the bed and will install other two on the side...