Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

looking for my tacoma??

Old 05-29-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
road hard is on a distinguished road
road hard's Tacoma Gallery
looking for my tacoma??

Hey toyota land. My dealership seems to be having a problem finding my new tacoma. I am looking for a 2008 white single cab 4x4 with the SR5 package #1 with LDS and VSC. I have cash and will fly to go get one. Has anyone seen one like this on a dealers lot somewhere?? I live in New Mexico. My dealership keeps trying to talk me into upgrading into a extended cab but I dont need and dont want. help!!!
Old 05-29-2008, 09:40 PM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Another white Tacoma to add to our ranks? WOOT!

Good luck with your hunt!
Old 05-29-2008, 10:18 PM   #4
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think toyota offers the SR5 package with the 4x4 as of 2008. I know it was available in 2007. Last summer the Toyota dealer in Springfield, MO had 3 SR5 4x4s but none had VSC. I tried dealing with them over the phone and had no luck so I held off till a few weeks ago.
I really didn't need 4x4 so I got the prerunner single cab SR5. I wanted the SR5 option for the more comfortable seats.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:46 AM   #6
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i didnt know any of the regular cabs had VSC as an option? i'm not saying they dont, i'm just asking if you're sure thats available.
Old 05-31-2008, 02:43 PM   #7
road hard is on a distinguished road
road hard's Tacoma Gallery
09 with bucket seats????

Thanks for the great feedback. I guess I will start looking for a 09 single cab. Does any one know yet if the single cab will be offered with bucket seats in 09? Here in New Mexico it seems like there is not much to offer.