Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

TRDparts4u

Old 06-04-2010, 11:52 AM   #1
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
TRDparts4u

I just ordered my TRD CAI from dallas toyota. Can somone who has dealt with them in the past give me an estimate of how long i am gonna wait for my part i'm soooo anxious

Also, anyone know which pro dry-s filter fits on the trd cai?
Old 06-04-2010, 11:53 AM   #2
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
i had to wait like 4 days
Old 06-04-2010, 11:54 AM   #3
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
i buy all my stock parts from them... they are super fast on the shipping you should get it probably tuesday or wednesday
Old 06-04-2010, 11:55 AM   #4
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
i buy all my stock parts from them... they are super fast on the shipping you should get it probably tuesday or wednesday

siiick haha your truck looks sweet dude

anyone know the answer to my second question? :O
Old 06-04-2010, 11:59 AM   #5
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
you can order the PRO DRY S filter either from Gadget w/URD or Glen from Totally Twisted Creations...

you just gotta call Gadget from URD and tell him you want the Pro Dry S Filter...he'll hook it up...

if you order from Glen (TTS) just let him know that you want the Pro Dry S Filter...<-click for link

let glen know Jay (toll free) referred you and he'll hook you up...
Old 06-04-2010, 12:06 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0LLPHR33 View Post
you can order the PRO DRY S filter either from Gadget w/URD or Glen from Totally Twisted Creations...

you just gotta call Gadget from URD and tell him you want the Pro Dry S Filter...he'll hook it up...

if you order from Glen (TTS) just let him know that you want the Pro Dry S Filter...<-click for link

let glen know Jay (toll free) referred you and he'll hook you up...

Thanks man!! I noticed you're always giving me answers in all my threads haha i'd +rep you but i already have so its telling me to spread more around
Old 06-04-2010, 04:54 PM   #7
Sprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sprink669's Tacoma Gallery
I got my CAI within 2 days and the TRD exhaust 2 days later. Good service! I would shop with them again! The prices are excellent and free shipping. Hard to beat.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:11 PM   #8
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
Thanks man!! I noticed you're always giving me answers in all my threads haha i'd +rep you but i already have so its telling me to spread more around
not a problem bro...if I can help anyone out or give them some insight then I will...

SHARING INFO. = AWESOMENESS...
Old 06-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #9
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
my stuff took three weeks...
Old 06-04-2010, 05:52 PM   #10
Pyrite FD will become famous soon enoughPyrite FD will become famous soon enough

Pyrite FD's Tacoma Gallery
doesnt the new CAI use a square type filter now though?
Old 06-04-2010, 06:43 PM   #11
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine in 2 days, but I'm only and hour away from them so... Always been happy with their customer service
Old 06-04-2010, 06:59 PM   #12
Sprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sprink669's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrite FD View Post
doesnt the new CAI use a square type filter now though?

Yes, that is what I have