Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Over the bed/cab roof racks?

Old 06-07-2010, 08:35 AM   #1
caporaso is on a distinguished road
caporaso's Tacoma Gallery
Over the bed/cab roof racks?

Can anyone tell me what the over-the-bed and over-cab roof racks are called? I see these all over the place, but I can't find any info in the forums, or by searching the internet, so I'm guessing that I don't know what to search for.

These are the racks that I usually see bolted into the bed rails and create a frame that goes over the bed and cab.

Thanks for any help with this!
Old 06-07-2010, 08:41 AM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Chase racks.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:41 AM   #3
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
i dunno if this will help but gorhino is the one im getting and then im getting a soft topper for inside it... ! http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...reme-rack.html

This guy had one for sale a long time ago!
Old 06-07-2010, 08:42 AM   #4
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I just realized that you're probably looking for something that goes over the whole truck. Search for "ladder rack" in Google.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:53 AM   #5
caporaso is on a distinguished road
caporaso's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! "Ladder rack" is what I was looking for.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:05 AM   #6

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
No problem, and welcome to TW.