Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Seat covers recommendations?

Old 05-31-2008, 09:26 AM   #1
Willy4713 is on a distinguished road
Willy4713's Tacoma Gallery
Seat covers recommendations?

I am looking to buy some seat covers for my 07 access cab tacoma and would like some recommendations from those of you who have them..thanks a bunch!
Old 05-31-2008, 09:36 AM   #2
TJOPILOT will become famous soon enough
TJOPILOT's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okoles

If money is not an issue these are the only way to go. Had them for two years and am about to clean them for the first time (damn dog spilled my coffee!). They still look like new!

Here's the culprit!
Old 05-31-2008, 09:53 AM   #3
Will you plz tell me what colors those are?..i really like those and want the exact ones..

p.s. that culprit has the guilty "confused look" lol..
Old 05-31-2008, 10:06 AM   #4
Wet Okoles

Hey Willy, thats her "Who me" look. Can't stay mad for long. I just went on their website and I know its the black on the outside and I'm almost positive its the lightest grey on the inside. It matches out grey interior very well. I had them put the TRD off road emblem on in orange. Stands out nice. DON'T forget to order the center console cover when you place the order. It was like $15 extra and worth every penny. I don't think they let you order that alone. I take care of these better than the stock seats. Good luck!
Old 05-31-2008, 10:22 AM   #5
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole all the way The most common scheme is the black outside with the charcoal inside. The Light Gray/Silver is too light to match the grey of our interior. If you head over to toyotanation.com, someone put together a group buy with wet Okole, saves you i think 20%. The covers are expensive, but well worth it.
Old 05-31-2008, 10:31 AM   #6
Wet Okole

Stevie, do mine look like the charcoal? That sounds familiar but I couldn't match the colors on the wet okole site.
Old 05-31-2008, 10:37 AM   #7
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Yes, your covers look like the charcoal. Mine are the exact same expect for the red TRD logo. If the OP goes to TN and searches, just about 70% of the posters have the charcoal/black outset combo rocking. The Light Grey is almost more of a dirty white, and brighter than our interior.....doesn't look to good IMO, and there are a few poster who got the light grey and hate it.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:17 AM   #8
I sure do appreciate your guys' inpput..your help has been very useful!
Old 06-01-2008, 10:52 AM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on the Wet Okoles!

Old 06-01-2008, 11:01 AM   #10
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
mine are charcoal and I love having the darker color.

Old 06-01-2008, 11:52 AM   #11
eewwwrrpp
resfireman30 is on a distinguished road

Army: Sgt. 1st battailon 185th Avn Bde
resfireman30's Tacoma Gallery
back seat

where did you get the covers for the back seat? are thoes for the dc?
Old 06-01-2008, 11:57 AM   #12
Air Force:
Same place, Wet okole. The do a rear set for the Double Cab and also for the Access Cab.
Old 06-01-2008, 12:01 PM   #13
eewwwrrpp
resfireman30 is on a distinguished road

Army: Sgt. 1st battailon 185th Avn Bde
resfireman30's Tacoma Gallery
i know this is gonna seem like a dumb question but i haven't been in my truck in a while Deployed what kinda seat is the rear seat? split or bench?
Old 06-01-2008, 12:20 PM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by resfireman30 View Post
i know this is gonna seem like a dumb question but i haven't been in my truck in a while Deployed what kinda seat is the rear seat? split or bench?
back seat in the DC is a 60/40 bench
Old 06-01-2008, 12:47 PM   #15
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by resfireman30 View Post
where did you get the covers for the back seat? are thoes for the dc?
here's the rear