Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Lets see pics of tacos lifted .

Old 06-01-2008, 09:53 PM   #1
REVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant future

REVHARD25's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Lets see pics of tacos lifted .

Lets see some cool pics. I want to get an idea of how my truck would look raised. Or any crazy lifts that make it look like a monster taco
Old 06-02-2008, 12:34 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-02-2008, 01:53 AM   #3
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
Dude. Seriously?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...e-yo-taco.html
Old 06-02-2008, 01:57 AM   #4
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
u guys get so worked up because someone starts a similar thread...im not going to go through all the pages to see if the thread i made has already been started. let them ask their questions and start whatever thread they want unless theyre going overboard
Old 06-02-2008, 02:08 AM   #5
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
My point is simply that there is a very active thread where every friggin member on the board is posting their modded trucks. It receives several posts a day.

Now if he had a specific question like can I see a Gen 2 Double Cab on a 3" Toytec with 33" Nitto Grapplers it would be completely different. That's a reasonable question.

This forum has a million threads on the exact same stuff. No need to clutter it up with more. I must have sifted through 20 3" lift threads while I was doing the homework for my mods. It's annoying and more importantly bad board etiquette.

It's 4AM. We're arguing on the internet. I'm goin to sleep. I'm on vacation and haven't been wheeling yet. Grumpy.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:13 AM   #6
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luni View Post
My point is simply that there is a very active thread where every friggin member on the board is posting their modded trucks. It receives several posts a day.

Now if he had a specific question like can I see a Gen 2 Double Cab on a 3" Toytec with 33" Nitto Grapplers it would be completely different. That's a reasonable question.

This forum has a million threads on the exact same stuff. No need to clutter it up with more. I must have sifted through 20 3" lift threads while I was doing the homework for my mods. It's annoying and more importantly bad board etiquette.

It's 4AM. We're arguing on the internet. I'm goin to sleep. I'm on vacation and haven't been wheeling yet. Grumpy.
Whoa whoa whoa...let's try to be as helpful as we can.

Da Hui's thread is an overall (1st Gen, 2nd Gen, 5-lugger, PreRunner, 4x4) pic thread. REVHARD just wants to see the Tacos that are lifted. 05+ I assume...

So to stay on topic...

I've got Toytec 3" spacers up front, and the Toyota rear leaf TSB in the rear on stock 245/75/16 Dunlops.

And it's not a 2nd Gen, but as far as the "crazy" lifts go, here's 350TacoZilla's "TacoZilla"

Old 06-02-2008, 11:46 AM   #7
415tacoma will become famous soon enough
Firefighter:
415tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
xtreme....im wondering if u can tell me how u built ur headache rack...i love that look...thanks
Old 06-02-2008, 11:55 AM   #8
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
word...he just wanted to see lifted trucks...the other thread is every 2nd gen truck

chilllllllllllllllllllll
Old 06-02-2008, 12:12 PM   #9
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Paging GotLift37...
Old 06-02-2008, 01:13 PM   #10
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
None of these trucks are mine.

The blue in the middle has the "look" I'm going for. Three inch lift, 265/75 BFG M/Ts on stock wheels.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:50 PM   #11
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
3'' tuff country lift 265/75/16 tires
Old 06-02-2008, 02:01 PM   #12
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner

Old 06-02-2008, 02:52 PM   #13
hicksy712 is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
hicksy712's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-02-2008, 05:55 PM   #15
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
3" OME lift, with custom rear AAL:

Old 06-02-2008, 06:14 PM   #16
REVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant future

REVHARD25's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the cool pics guys!! sweet trucks.. and i am sorry i dont sit on my computer all day and dont have alot of time to search every post on here. If some people dont like the post i will give you a rag to cry in or a tampon for your period of anger
Old 06-02-2008, 06:17 PM   #17
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVHARD25 View Post
thanks for the cool pics guys!! sweet trucks.. and i am sorry i dont sit on my computer all day and dont have alot of time to search every post on here. If some people dont like the post i will give you a rag to cry in or a tampon for your period of anger
(cosigns)
Old 07-20-2011, 10:12 PM   #18
Charlesc13 is on a distinguished road
Name: Charles
Charlesc13's Tacoma Gallery
3" lift on it now going to put a 6" lift on it soon.