Notices

Which Spacer/AAL lift is better

Old 06-10-2010, 08:37 PM   #1
rdo8 is on a distinguished road
Army: 13b, 2/114th FA, 155th
Name: robert
rdo8's Tacoma Gallery
Which Spacer/AAL lift is better

i am trying to decide between toytec 3" w/ AAL and diff drop down and 1 from extremetrucktoys.com. I have a friend that has the 1 from extreme and he says its quality stuff. I noticed that they use pro comp parts on the AAL, but I also see alot of people on here that have went with toytec. Both use T6 aluminum on the spacer, and extreme is about $40 cheaper also. any input would be great.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:38 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
All spacers are about the same. The only difference is if they are a Top plate type or Pre load type.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:38 PM   #3
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
I would go toytec
Old 06-11-2010, 02:26 AM   #4
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Whatever aal you go with, just make sure it has the anti-friction pads... Not a guarentee, but better than not..
Old 06-11-2010, 02:30 AM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Procomp anything sucks. I used to have procomp aal's and they flattened in 6 months and a friend of mine had them in his toyota and he snapped one right in half after about a year.