Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Stock Tacoma VS. Dumonts Comp Hill

Old 06-02-2008, 06:44 PM   #1
Route66Taco will become famous soon enoughRoute66Taco will become famous soon enough

Route66Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Stock Tacoma VS. Dumonts Comp Hill

Check this out. Went to Competition Hill for the first time.
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...rent=test2.flv
Old 06-02-2008, 07:30 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Cool video. I don't know anything about offroading...what was the limiting factor here? Would a locking differential have helped?
Old 06-02-2008, 08:02 PM   #4
Route66Taco will become famous soon enoughRoute66Taco will become famous soon enough

Route66Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Cool video. I don't know anything about offroading...what was the limiting factor here? Would a locking differential have helped?
The video does no justice on how steep and difficult the sand is. The point is
not many stock 4 wheeled vehicles make it. And ya could roll it pretty easlily.
The limited slip is probably better. The locker shouldn't be going that fast while engaged. Do you have lockers on both you rear axles? I bet your 6x would make it.
Old 06-02-2008, 08:06 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I could tell that it was pretty steep. I wouldn't think you could roll it though.

nah, I just have limited slip on it.