Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

RCD club, how many are in?

Old 06-16-2010, 09:41 AM   #41
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone else parking brake line look like this
Old 06-16-2010, 09:49 AM   #42
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
You can see mine but not nearly like yours. I wonder if it's the difference between the DC and access cab?
Old 06-16-2010, 10:38 AM   #43
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson View Post
You can see mine but not nearly like yours. I wonder if it's the difference between the DC and access cab?
hmm... looking cantac's photo it looks like the same... must be the access cab
Old 06-16-2010, 10:47 AM   #44
Shack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lane
Shack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson View Post
Lots of people would probably REALLY appreciate it if "SOMEBODY" were to offer a group buy. (hint, hint)
I would certainly appreciate it and if were a decent discount would positively buy a RCD kit!!!!
Old 06-16-2010, 12:05 PM   #45
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shack View Post
I would certainly appreciate it and if were a decent discount would positively buy a RCD kit!!!!
I would totally be up for a group buy on the RCD 4.5" kit. However, we are already bottom line on that kit, and can't go any lower.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:14 PM   #46
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
what about just offering free shipping? I think that would have people all over it. Just my .02

Either way, nice trucks guys and props to Dan for being so involved with everything on the RCD + everything else tacoma!
Old 06-16-2010, 12:23 PM   #47
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaDan View Post
I would totally be up for a group buy on the RCD 4.5" kit. However, we are already bottom line on that kit, and can't go any lower.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
what about just offering free shipping? I think that would have people all over it. Just my .02

Either way, nice trucks guys and props to Dan for being so involved with everything on the RCD + everything else tacoma!
well, I know they can be had for lower... ask jrobson he got his for cost.

However, the $1799 is by far the lowest price I could find on the internet by atleast $250.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:18 PM   #48
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Free shipping sounds like a good idea!
Old 06-16-2010, 01:24 PM   #49
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on the free shipping
Old 06-16-2010, 01:29 PM   #50
Shack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lane
Shack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I understand that completely. I have no plans on getting this lift until sometime next year, unless I was given a good enough incentive to purchase earlier. Thats all I was saying.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:38 PM   #51
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I understand that completely. I have no plans on getting this lift until sometime next year, unless I was given a good enough incentive to purchase earlier. Thats all I was saying.
No worries. Just let'n everyone know. Also, we could not afford to offer free shipping on that kit. It is much too big and heavy. Cost a bit to ship it.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:40 PM   #52
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I understand 4wp wanted 200 to ship just a pro comp kit. and already I was shocked to see wheelers price on the RCD kit a few months ago
Old 06-16-2010, 01:45 PM   #53

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Always worth a shot.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:01 PM   #54
Dan

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Ok. So I got a solid answer on the RCD Kit. Per RCD the kit is a 4.5" kit, with bilstein 5100s that are NOT adjustable. I apologize for the misleading information. The original paper work was a little confusing, considering that similar lifts for the Tundras are adjustable. Hope this clears things up.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:30 PM   #55
08ruggedtrail is on a distinguished road

Name: shannon
08ruggedtrail's Tacoma Gallery
i have a 2.5 inch leveling kit , will i still be able to use it if i bought the rcd lift ? or would i need to get new coils and everything ?
Old 06-16-2010, 05:03 PM   #56
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ That is the exact same question I was wondering... I sent RCD an email on that one though. I am seriously considering getting this soon.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:23 PM   #57

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
I don't believe you could use your leveling kit. Why would you want to anyway? The kit utilizes the factory springs on longer struts and shocks. The lift in the rear is pretty much like everybody else and utilizes a block. Thanks YotaDan for the additional info.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:49 PM   #58
08ruggedtrail is on a distinguished road

Name: shannon
08ruggedtrail's Tacoma Gallery
just a curious question . but i love the stance of your truck . thinking about getting the rcd lift .
Old 06-16-2010, 07:01 PM   #59
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
What does this kit use to lift the rear?
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
^^^ That is the exact same question I was wondering... I sent RCD an email on that one though. I am seriously considering getting this soon.
I stupid 4" block... which will be going bye bye as soon as I recover from buying this kit and new tires.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:03 PM   #60
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No worries. Just let'n everyone know. Also, we could not afford to offer free shipping on that kit. It is much too big and heavy. Cost a bit to ship it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
I understand 4wp wanted 200 to ship just a pro comp kit. and already I was shocked to see wheelers price on the RCD kit a few months ago
You all shipped it to me for $129.00 just last week. Whats cost on these kit $1600?