Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Need Drivers side Power Mirror ( Black)

Old 06-17-2010, 05:29 AM   #1
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Need Drivers side Power Mirror ( Black)

If anyone is selling a Drivers side mirror, let me know. My Truck got side swiped yesterday and the mirror was broke.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:45 AM   #3
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sorry, whole entire mirror with the housing. It was taken clean off.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:06 AM   #5
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Might try car-part.com... I know eBay also has some mirrors, but not sure how good a match it would be with your stock mirror on the other side.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:46 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
That's what I figured- but just wanted to be sure. That sucks- No one saw who did it??
Actually, it was an older gentlemen that did it, he was honest and knocked on my door. He wants to pay out of pocket, I told him I would look to see if we can get a used one at a lower price. There was a small dent in fender, but I can live with that. If not, I will just go to dealer.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:25 AM   #7
CtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i have both a left and right side for sale. PM sent
Old 06-17-2010, 08:44 AM   #8
rkd1119 is a splendid one to beholdrkd1119 is a splendid one to beholdrkd1119 is a splendid one to beholdrkd1119 is a splendid one to beholdrkd1119 is a splendid one to beholdrkd1119 is a splendid one to beholdrkd1119 is a splendid one to beholdrkd1119 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Robert
rkd1119's Tacoma Gallery
Do NOT, repeat NOT buy an aftermarket. They are 1/2 the price of the Toyota mirror assembly ($195 or so for a 1st gen, ask me how I know). The 2 aftermarket ones I tried both shook going down the road, one right out of the box, the second after a few weeks (long enough that I couldn't return it).