Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

hyper white bullbs

Old 06-04-2008, 10:31 PM   #1
MANNYBETS is on a distinguished road
MANNYBETS's Tacoma Gallery
hyper white bullbs

Can anyone help find some Hyper white bulbs for my 2008 Toyota tacoma.

any one know the model numbers and brands .

looking for hyperwhite bulbs for the headlights and fog lights to match.

Where is the best place to buy them?

also anyone in southern california know how to install the running daylight kit?? help!!
Old 06-04-2008, 10:39 PM   #2
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
I have EuroDezigns Bulbs in the Headlights and Fog lights....I think it looks pretty good. They have a slight "bluish" tint to them.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:25 PM   #4
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
05prerunner Where did you get the eurodezigne bulbs. Also how do they install is it just a simple plug and play? Would you happen to have a pic? Thanks.
I got them on eBay (cheapest place to get 'em).. they are plug and play, take out the stock bulbs and replace them with the EuroDezigns. They also have a lifetime warranty, if they burn out then send one bulb back and they'll send you a new pair. I dont have pictures now, put i'll try to get some when i get home...
Old 06-05-2008, 01:07 PM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
THIS may be what your looking for. Awesome site
Old 06-05-2008, 08:36 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
05prerunner Where did you get the eurodezigne bulbs. Also how do they install is it just a simple plug and play? Would you happen to have a pic? Thanks.
I cant find my camera anywhere....... I'll try to take/post them tomorrow....
Old 06-06-2008, 07:50 PM   #7

Pictures

Here are the pictures:

I'll try to get night shots later on...