Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I can't stop...

Old 06-19-2010, 04:26 PM   #1
Junior Modder
rightspy is a glorious beacon of lightrightspy is a glorious beacon of lightrightspy is a glorious beacon of lightrightspy is a glorious beacon of lightrightspy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: spook
rightspy's Tacoma Gallery
I can't stop...

painting things on my Taco. TRD decal will be on there next. This is the bash plate under the front end...I have no idea why I was compelled to put this much effort into it. I have a problem.

Old 06-19-2010, 04:30 PM   #3
Junior Modder
rightspy is a glorious beacon of lightrightspy is a glorious beacon of lightrightspy is a glorious beacon of lightrightspy is a glorious beacon of lightrightspy is a glorious beacon of light

rustoleum metallic silver and satin black to match my valence cover. 4 coats of clear on the silver.
Old 06-19-2010, 04:32 PM   #4
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
I have a bumper you can paint
Old 06-19-2010, 04:34 PM   #5
Junior Modder

ya know what...I'd do it for you. Bring it on your next business trip. If I haven't died from paint fumes by then.
Old 06-19-2010, 04:38 PM   #6
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rightspy View Post
ya know what...I'd do it for you. Bring it on your next business trip. If I haven't died from paint fumes by then.
haha. just don't start painting EVERY piece of interior you can pop off.
Old 06-19-2010, 04:42 PM   #7
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sharp!
Old 06-19-2010, 05:07 PM   #9
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
If it makes you happy and you aren't addicted to drugs or whatever...I'd say you are good.

Looks sharp-What kind paint did you use??
Well, unless he is sniffing the paint while he does it...
Old 06-19-2010, 05:11 PM   #10
Junior Modder

I really have to start wearing a mask.
Old 06-19-2010, 05:15 PM   #11
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I really have to start wearing a mask.
Old 06-19-2010, 05:49 PM   #13
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
I fear one day I will be like you... been eyeballin' the threads about painting engine covers lately and I'm tempted

Looks good, let us know how well it holds up with the extra coats.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:00 PM   #14
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Since each individual’s immune system is different, it is hard to determine how much exposure to paint fumes it takes to have damaging effects. In most cases, it takes years of exposure to affect the brain. But in some rare instances, a single exposure to paint fumes has left impairment, depending on the level of exposure, current health, and the solvents exposed to. And, of course, there are those who are never affected,and a small few who paint there tacoma too much.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:49 PM   #15
Junior Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
And, of course, there are those who are never affected,and a small few who paint there tacoma too much.

...and that would be me.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:27 PM   #16
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
painting things on my Taco. TRD decal will be on there next. This is the bash plate under the front end...I have no idea why I was compelled to put this much effort into it. I have a problem.

Well, at least the guy changing your oil will be able to appreciate it. lol