LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Downsouth Motorsports ICON Discount Code

Old 06-19-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Downsouth Motorsports ICON Discount Code

Good afternoon,

I hope everyone is enjoying there Saturday, and getting ready for
Daddy's day tomorrow...
I wanted everyone to know there is a discount code for the Gen 2 Tacoma ICON's and it is good for the standard travel # 5-8630 and the ext. travel for use with aftermarket UCA's # 5-8635.
Code is: ICON
Same deal as the Bilstein 5100's on how to use the code during check out.
Also the the discount code for the Total Chaos arms is: TCDISCOUNT
and same deal as above on how to use it during the check out process and as always you will need to register on the site before placing your order and using the codes.
Let us know if you have any questions and enjoy your weekend,
and always we appreciate your business.

Thank you,
Sonny & Marco
Old 06-19-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Standard ones are for use with stock upper UCA's and the extended travel is for use aftermarket upper UCA's..the extended travel will allow for a little more droop travel.Standard travel gets a shaft spacer inside so it will not droop out past what the stock upper UCA is designed for.

Hope this helps..

Thank you,

Quote:
Originally Posted by straycat241 View Post
what is the diffrence between the normal icon and the extended travel icon?
Old 06-19-2010, 06:54 PM   #5
Downsouth Motorsport

Honestly I am not sure and I will have to check with ICON on Monday and get back to you. I know King does, but I will have to check with ICON...

Quote:
does icon make a shock that will match the length of the ext coilover so i can run 2 same ext length shocks in the front for my mid travel set up?
Old 06-19-2010, 07:13 PM   #7
Downsouth Motorsport

Just out of curiosity, what is it that you would like to change about the coil-overs you have? What is it doing that you want to change?

Quote:
king has ext coilovers with matching travel 2.0 bypass?? im just weighing my options to see if i can find shocks a little more tuned to my suspension than my current camburg co's
Old 06-19-2010, 07:17 PM   #8
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
king has ext coilovers with matching travel 2.0 bypass?? im just weighing my options to see if i can find shocks a little more tuned to my suspension than my current camburg co's
dude your truck is bad ass!
Old 06-19-2010, 11:53 PM   #9
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
all that money...adding a second shock to the setup...why not just go LT?!
Old 08-12-2010, 08:58 AM   #10
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Standard ones are for use with stock upper UCA's and the extended travel is for use aftermarket upper UCA's..the extended travel will allow for a little more droop travel.Standard travel gets a shaft spacer inside so it will not droop out past what the stock upper UCA is designed for.

Hope this helps..

Thank you,
Out of curiosity can this shaft spacer be removed if somebody were to buy new uca's in the future?
Old 11-12-2010, 06:40 PM   #11
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Out of curiosity can this shaft spacer be removed if somebody were to buy new uca's in the future?
bump for this question