Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Got some eBay 'BHLM' Headlights..

Old 06-20-2010, 09:55 PM   #1
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
Got some eBay 'BHLM' Headlights..

I didn't have the time to do the BHLM myself, so I shelled out a few bucks and bought one off eBay. Thought I'd share how they look with you guys. (Plus a few extra shots of my truck )

(Full set on my Flickr)

Also, here's the link to the item, if anyone else is interested...

Old 06-20-2010, 09:57 PM   #2
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
mmmmmmm
Old 06-20-2010, 09:58 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
aye man whats your lens setup?
Old 06-20-2010, 09:58 PM   #4
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Nice lights, even nicer shooting skills
Old 06-20-2010, 09:59 PM   #5
jizzam93 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kris
jizzam93's Tacoma Gallery
Sexy!!
Old 06-20-2010, 10:01 PM   #6
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
aye man whats your lens setup?
for the regular shots, I'm shooting a Canon 24-70 f/2.8 L lens. For the one fisheye shot, it's a Canon 15mm f/2.8.

Thanks for the comments guys!
Old 06-20-2010, 10:02 PM   #7
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
Make sure you reseal them so they wont leak
Old 06-20-2010, 10:05 PM   #9
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Brother if you have not yet pull the headlights and silcone the hole light were the lens meets the housing! Trust me i learned the hard way i have had the same one's the first set i bought leaked after the first 5 months the way they put the housing together is shity other then that they freaking rock bad ass looking!
Old 06-20-2010, 10:08 PM   #10
Professional Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesFan View Post
Make sure you reseal them so they wont leak
ah yeah, that's one thing i forgot to mention in the OP. they fog every now and then. i've been meaning to take em off to add some silicone on em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAP_29 View Post
Those look so nice man. How easy was the install? And is your light output the same?
thanks man, yeah i like em too. the light output is a little different on these, i can tell there are some "hot spots," whereas the stock headlights come off with a smooth light all across. but in terms of brightness, not too much off a difference. but then again, i didn't take note of how bright the stocks one were, either.

install wasn't bad either. it took me about 45 mins because i couldn't reach the damn 4th bolt everyone talks about...now i know why!! haha. it was a little bit of a pain getting the lights back in too...for some reason they didn't just get right into place. it was really frustrating at 6am before work! haha
Old 06-20-2010, 10:10 PM   #11
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Shiny! Sick truck, man! [EDIT: You should pm that to Bob for the TW banner.]
Old 06-20-2010, 10:11 PM   #12
Professional Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Brother if you have not yet pull the headlights and silcone the hole light were the lens meets the housing! Trust me i learned the hard way i have had the same one's the first set i bought leaked after the first 5 months the way they put the housing together is shity other then that they freaking rock bad ass looking!
yeah good call man, i was just gonna put silicone around the outer glass, should is there any other part i should slap some on?
Old 06-20-2010, 10:16 PM   #14
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMcompliant View Post
yeah good call man, i was just gonna put silicone around the outer glass, should is there any other part i should slap some on?

Ya thats what i did were the lens meets the housing is the part that they suck at sealing! make sure you get the silcone from home depot that is the best stuff to use construction strength i used the stuff we install marble tops with will last forever and will not let any water in! Run a beed around the hole light then run your finger over it that way it goes in the open spots i would do it 2 times thats what i did them let them dry for a few hours you will be good to go!
Old 06-20-2010, 10:19 PM   #15
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
What did you do with your stocks? Wanna ship them to me? I'll give you my stocks.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:06 PM   #16
Professional Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
What did you do with your stocks? Wanna ship them to me? I'll give you my stocks.
haha, if i were sure i wouldn't be needing them i would -- i'm doing a trial run with these eBays and if they end up sucking or something somewhere down the line my 2010's are going back on
Old 06-20-2010, 11:14 PM   #17
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pictures. They look good! Beautiful taco!!
Old 06-24-2010, 05:51 AM   #18
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAP_29 View Post
Those look so nice man. How easy was the install? And is your light output the same?
I bought similar ones off eBay. Light output the same because you use your stock bulb/harness. Install took about an hour. I used a small wrench set to get to the infamous 4th bolt from under the truck.

Old 06-24-2010, 06:30 AM   #19
I've got the FUNK
dgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 91W - Medic
dgr540's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot what time I am supposed to meet you today to trade truck. Can you remind me?
Old 06-24-2010, 07:01 AM   #20
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgr540 View Post
I forgot what time I am supposed to meet you today to trade truck. Can you remind me?
Haha.

Looks great man, great pics too!

I'll be ordering me a set here soon too!