Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

problems with procomp lift.. any thoughts?

Old 06-21-2010, 08:21 PM   #1
supadave888 is on a distinguished road

supadave888's Tacoma Gallery
problems with procomp lift.. any thoughts?

ok here it goes.. i put a procomp 3" lift on and now that the suspension is settled in the drivers side front seems to be saging a bit so much that its noticible.. anyone have any idea as to why this is happening? ohh and its a 3/4" difference from the drivers side to the passenger side. when i put it on everything was the same and now its lower..

this is the lift i have..

http://www.topguncustomz.com/Store/G...view=250189432
Old 06-21-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
It's called the "Tacoma Lean". Most of us have it. I had to adjust my driver front at 0.25" more lift than the passenger side to even it out. Some lift companies sell 1 0.25" spacer to correct for lean if your c/os aren't adjustable.

There are a couple reasons it does it, mainly because we have a huge fluid container on the drivers side: the gas tank. Plus your ass, plus the battery.