1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Satoshi miracle!!!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by jmcnair327, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Jun 23, 2010 at 7:27 PM
    jmcnair327

jmcnair327 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Baltimore
    Vehicle:
    05' Tacoma
    On monday im driving down the road and BANG!!! Some chic crosses the double yellow line making a left into a 7-11 right in front of me. I smash into her rear right corner with the front right of my truck. As I pulled into the parking lot I was thinking, glad my 8 months pregnant fiance was not with me, glad everyone looks okay and.............There goes all my work on my beautiful satoshi. So I slowly walk to the front of my truck and see the right headlight busted and pushed way back, the bumper ripped almost completely off, foglight in the road and Satoshi grill flexed in several different directions and pushed way in and up.

After taking care of paperwork with the trooper I go to my truck, rip off several dangeling pieces open the hood and take off the grill. To my amazement when i pulled it out it poped right back to true form with only the front shell seperating from the inner shell in some small places. Should be able to easily repair with some screws and glue. Im also gonna have to do a little bending on the grillcraft to get a tight fit again.

2. Jun 23, 2010 at 7:34 PM
    sch0enne

sch0enne Well-Known Member

Member:
    penticton British Columbia Canada
    Vehicle:
    03 Tacoma TRD
    bed lights, cobra 19 dx cb radio, flow pro muffler
    whooooohooooo! glad your okay and glad your satoshi is okay.. sorry about the truck though

3. Jun 23, 2010 at 7:39 PM
    calaniz0312

calaniz0312 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Carlos
    Mission, TX
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    Pop a Lock tail gate lock, Dee Zee Heavy Duty bed mat, Viper alarm system, Blacked out headlights, Blacked out tailights.
    x2 Good luck with the truck.

4. Jun 23, 2010 at 8:57 PM
    375taco

375taco controlled pair?

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Sport 4x4 DC SB
    OME lift w/ 1" spacer. Built Right UCA's. Tinted all the way around. De-badged. Trimming up front
    pics!!! glad the wifey wasnt w/ you... did the airbags go off?

Products Discussed in

To Top