LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Question about Toyota steps "nerf bars"

Old 06-27-2010, 01:59 PM   #1
Vraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Vraptor's Tacoma Gallery
Question about Toyota steps "nerf bars"

So I just scored a set of the OEM Toyota steps off of craigs list but, the hardware was not included.

Does anyone the know bolt size and pitch and if washers are needed?

Thanks
Old 06-28-2010, 08:49 AM   #2
Vraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Vraptor's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so I found out the bolts need and wanted to share this info with all, as I could not find it on TW anywhere. I noticed a couple of post that had the steps for sale with out hardware so here it is.

12 total of each:

8X25X1.25 Bolts

8mm Locking washers

Also I used Blue Lock tight

Torque the bolts to 14.5 Ft Lbs

Total cost of hardware was about $10 from Lowes.

Taking my time working in the heat was about 40 min of work.

Hope this info helps someone out.