Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Door Sill Protectors

Old 06-28-2010, 01:07 PM   #1
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Door Sill Protectors

Did a search and found a few topics but would like to find specific part numbers for non-toyota Door Sill Protectors.

I have the Toyota ones installed but on my 2010 they have cracked after just 6 months. I saw some posts about auto-ventshade..

Also saw some posts about herculiner.. On the herculiner (I have a can in my garage) it would seem that it would tear the door seals after a while anyone have experience?

Thanks
Old 06-28-2010, 01:11 PM   #2
judd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant future
EMS:
judd94's Tacoma Gallery
i have never had any problems with mine.
only 6 months? have you checked warranty?
Old 06-28-2010, 01:14 PM   #3
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
i have the factory ones on mine,no problems yet,ventshade does make some custom ones,i seen them at orielly auto parts before,there like 70.00 bucks for the dc
Old 06-28-2010, 01:27 PM   #4
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
i have the factory ones on mine,no problems yet,ventshade does make some custom ones,i seen them at orielly auto parts before,there like 70.00 bucks for the dc

got a link or part number? I can't find any numbers for ventshade
Old 12-20-2013, 07:53 AM   #6
Door Sill Protector Man!
G Tek Fab is a splendid one to beholdG Tek Fab is a splendid one to beholdG Tek Fab is a splendid one to beholdG Tek Fab is a splendid one to beholdG Tek Fab is a splendid one to beholdG Tek Fab is a splendid one to beholdG Tek Fab is a splendid one to behold
G Tek Fab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by testedone View Post
anyone? any aftermarket ones?
Been a couple years since you posted but if you still log on once in a while check these out. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post7834107