1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Aftermarket Chrome Grill w/ Mesh Insert

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by hvaughn, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Sep 23, 2010 at 6:26 AM
    hvaughn

hvaughn [OP] Active Member

Member:
    I have a 2009 with the Off Road package. I am thinking of going with a mesh insert. My two options are to purchase a color-matched surround and purchase an insert (maybe grille tech). Or keep the chrome surround. Since I have the chrome bumper and chrome wheels, I'm thinking it may look better to keep a chrome grill (balance the truck a little). I came across this one and was wondering if anyone has seen one or could post a pic of one installed. It's a full replacement (allowing me to keep my factory grille), but I have no idea as to what the mesh insert looks like. And the pictures don't show if it's chrome, polished, silver, etc. The mesh is stainless steel, but I would still like to see a color photo of one. Anyone have one they would like to share?

http://www.stylintrucks.com/part.aspx?category%7ccategory_root%7c-25=Exterior&category%7ccat_-25%7c148=Grilles&partfamilyid=23864&partid=794857

Thought, recommendations, etc???

thanks,
    Heath

Products Discussed in

To Top