1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Will a OEM Bed Extender fit a '06 DC Short Bed?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by dpascual1986, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Feb 22, 2011 at 10:28 AM
    dpascual1986

dpascual1986 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    I have an '06 DC Short Bed with a Pace Edward's Rolling Tonneau cover, does anyone know if an OEM Bed Extender will still fit the truck?

Anybody here in SOCAL, possibly Torrance, Los Angeles, Long Beach area have a bed extender that I could test fit in my truck? Any help would be appreciated.

2. Feb 22, 2011 at 1:52 PM
    KevLot17

KevLot17 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    '10 Blacked Out TRD Sport
    Debadged, Toytec Ultimate Lift, Banks Monster Exhaust, AFE Pro Dry filter, Black Grillecraft grille, Flat Black background headlights, Red Blinkers and markers with alternating turn signal mod, Krypton Bulbs 6000K Headlights and Fogs, Fog Light anytime Mod, LED interior lights with map light mod, AVS Black Taillight Covers, Tinted Windows, WeatherTech Digital floor liners.
    if the bed extender is the gate like thing that folds from your bed onto your tailgate, then yeah it should.. the beds are all the same WIDTH, and i think from the tailgat to wheel opening is the same, im pretty sure theyre shortened from the front... ill be corrected quickly if im wrong though!!

3. Feb 22, 2011 at 1:54 PM
    Shaggy

Shaggy Well-Known Member

Member:
    Woodbridge, VA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Pyrite Mica DC TRD Off Road
    It should fit the truck just fine. I have a 2010 DC short bed with an Undercover tonneau and have no problems. The 06 and 10 are the same as far as the bed is concerned.

Products Discussed in

To Top