1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

making a solo XC trip in the taco...recommendations where to stop and stay?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by hamNswiss on rye, May 3, 2011.

1. May 3, 2011 at 4:00 PM
    hamNswiss on rye

hamNswiss on rye [OP] ¡Yo Quiero Taco World!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Scottsdale, AZ/Portland, ME
    Vehicle:
    '07 4x4 Access Cab
    OME 885's and billies all around, allpro apex front bumper, Nfab tire carrier, black magic rallye 1000 driving lights, custom back to the future light rack, KC LED Daylighters, PIAA 510 fogs, bed lights, satoshi, 285/70/17 Duratracs
    so im about to embark on a lonely cross country drive from the phoenix area to southern delaware. because ill be by myself, i will obviously have to stop and sleep. what im wondering is if you guys have any recommendations of safe/not shady areas that i can expect to try and stop at. id rather not pay for a hotel room and will probably sleep in the truck, but id like to be in a fairly busy, safe area. i will probably end up taking I-40E almost the entire way.

anybody have an recommendations on places to stop within 100 miles of like Amarillo, TX, Memphis, TN, and Lynchburg, VA?

thanks to all.

also, anybody looking to hitch a ride XC??? :D figured its worth a try

Products Discussed in

To Top